Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Who's Got Mail?|
After retrieving his money from a pickpocket, Ezio Auditore met with Machiavelli at the Campidoglio, where they then rode to the Colosseum, as Machiavelli's contact was waiting with an intercepted letter.
- Machiavelli: Did you liberate your money from our friend?
- Ezio: I did.
- Machiavelli: A small victory.
- Ezio: They add up. And in time, with work, we'll have a few dozen more.
- Machiavelli: And in time, Cesare's gaze will return to us and we'll be broken again. Now, where is my contact, Vinicio? He should have already intercepted the letter. Follow me.
- Machiavelli: Look at these facades masquerading as government. The Pope is very clever to keep this place in business. It fools your friends the people quite easily.
- Ezio: When did you become so cynical?
- Machiavelli: I merely describe the reality of Roma today. But all may not be lost. The good news is that we have allies in the city. How much longer this will last, however, I cannot say.
As they approached the Colosseum, Machiavelli noticed his spy being threatened by a few guards.
- Guard 1: He was attempting to steal official Vatican mail.
- Vinicio: Perdonatemi, Signore (Pardon me, Sir) You must be mistaken.
- Guard 2: Who are you working for, ladro (thief)?
- Vinicio: I am working for no one.
- Guard 3: Then no one will care what we do to you.
Ezio and Machiavelli then went to save the contact.
- Vinicio: Grazie! (Thank you!)
- Machiavelli: Where is it?
- Vinicio: The courier still has the letter.
- Machiavelli: Ezio, stop him! Find me at the Terme (Baths)!
Ezio chased the courier and took his letter.
Ezio succeeded in acquiring the letter the courier held.