|When in Rome...|
Arrive at your destination in less than 3 minutes.
1 August 1503
- Guard 1: Everything going well in there?
- Guard 2: We have to go, Luigi, or we'll be late!
- Guard: The count is complete? Va bene. (Okay.) Kill him.
- Ezio: No!
- Guard: Lucky you. Luigi says he gets to live. Lead the way, boss.
Egidio left, shaken, but relieved. Ezio began to lead the guards through Rome. Depending on the route Ezio took, the guards would indicate whether or not he was going the right way.
- Guard: Now we're going the right way.
- Guard: Soon the party will be all around us.
- Guard: We're on track.
- Guard: Now we are making good time.
- Guard: We are nearly there.
- Guard: I hope they let us go inside.
- Guard: Soon we will be there.
- Guard: Soon this job will be over.
- Guard: Where are we going?
- Guard: I am not questioning your authority...but should we not get going?
- Guard: Signore (Sir), are you all right?
- Guard: The route you are taking is very...interesting. I would not have gone this way, but who am I?
- Guard: Isn't the Banker the other way?
- Guard: Do you think he's forgotten where we're going?
- Guard: Respectfully, Signore (Sir), I am not sure where you are going.
- Guard: He's going in the wrong direction.
Eventually Ezio reached the Banker's party and handed the money over to a guard.
Ezio arrived at the party and the guards began to search for Ezio as the Assassin hunted down the Banker.
- The name of this memory is derived from the quote: "When in Rome, do as the Romans do," which means to act like others do (that is, to blend in).