|What Lies Beneath|
Arbaaz fled away from the main gate and into the Citadel.
- Arbaaz: That should keep the British busy. Now let's find Sleeman and see what other treasures this place holds.
- Guard: Reinforce the gates! The Afghans are inside the castle!
Arbaaz followed Sleeman and a group of guards.
- Guard: How did they even know this was here?
- Officer: The Major knows all about this stuff, apparently. He has spent years discovering places like this.
- Guard: Did you know that Alexander the Great built the castle above us? Do you think he knew about this place?
- Officer: How could he not have? It might explain why he was so unstoppable. Who knows what kind of things this place could hold?
The men reached a lift that brought them to the lower levels.
- Sleeman: See to it that, this time, you do a better bloody job of keeping this entrance sealed!
- Arbaaz: Sleeman went down. I need to find a way to follow him...
After traversing brittle walls down, Arbaaz arrived at the Precursor site.
- Arbaaz: Why do I make this so hard on myself?
- Sleeman: Hurry up gentlemen... We're close... I can feel it!
- Arbaaz: That lift must lead to whatever it is they are after. I have to reach the top first!
Arbaaz climbed upwards, arriving there moments before the Templars, and finding a pedestal.
- Arbaaz: That's what they were looking for...
- Sleeman: Step away if you will. You're quick, Assassin, but are you quick enough to dodge all our bullets? Now, remove your weapons. And no fancy little tricks.
- Arbaaz: Live to fight another day, Arbaaz...
Arbaaz reached the Precursor site, but was forced to surrender. He was then knocked out by one of Sleeman's men.
Assassin's Creed Chronicles memories