The sword was the personal weapon of Vlad "the Impaler" Tepes and was ultimately placed in his tomb with him after his death.
|4||4||4||N/A||Complete The Impaler's Tomb|
- The mission which allows Ezio to obtain this weapon, "The Impaler's Tomb", could only be unlocked through pre-ordering certain collector's editions of Assassin's Creed: Revelations, or by purchasing The Lost Archive downloadable content.
- Vlad Tepes' Sword possesses unique killing moves, similar to the Dagger of Brutus in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, though the weapon also uses standard sword animations.
- The sword's design and structure is that of a kilij, with the front edge of the blade being weighted for optimal slicing and hacking power.
- The Animi Avatar, the Count, does not use this weapon despite being based off of Vlad Tepes.
- When Ezio wields Vlad Tepes' Sword, enemy morale is reduced by 15 percent, much like the Dagger of Brutus in Brotherhood affected the guards.