Vlad Tepes' Sword was a powerful sabre used in close-quarters combat, and it was the personal weapon of Vlad "the Impaler" Tepes.
Capable of dispatching any foe, the sword was found in the Impaler's tomb, located within the infamous leader's prison.
The Assassin Ezio Auditore da Firenze obtained this weapon after he explored the prison where it was kept.
||Obtained from Vlad Tepes' Prison
- The mission which allows Ezio to obtain this weapon, "The Impaler's Tomb", could only be unlocked through pre-ordering certain collector's editions of Assassin's Creed: Revelations, or by purchasing The Lost Archive downloadable content.
- Vlad Tepes' Sword possesses unique killing moves, similar to the Dagger of Brutus in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, though the weapon also uses standard sword animations.
- The sword's design and structure is that of a kilij, with the front edge of the blade being weighted for optimal slicing and hacking power.
- The Animi Avatar, the Count, does not use this weapon despite being based off of Vlad Tepes.
- When Ezio wields Vlad Tepes' Sword, enemy morale is reduced by 15 percent, much like the Dagger of Brutus in Brotherhood affected the guards.
Ezio retrieving Vlad's sword
Ezio wielding Vlad's blade
Detailed view of Vlad's blade