Vlad Tepes' Sword was the personal sword of Vlad "the Impaler" Țepeș, the Prince of Wallachia. Upon Vlad's death, the sword was buried with him in his tomb only for it to be looted from his grave by the Assassin Mentor Ezio Auditore da Firenze in 1511.
|4||4||4||N/A||Complete The Impaler's Tomb|
- The mission which allows Ezio to obtain this weapon, "The Impaler's Tomb", can only be unlocked through pre-ordering certain collector's editions of Assassin's Creed: Revelations or by purchasing The Lost Archive downloadable content.
- Vlad Tepes' Sword possesses unique killing moves, similar to the Dagger of Brutus in Brotherhood, though the former weapon also used standard animations, unlike Vlad Tepes' Sword
- The sword's design and structure is that of a kilij, with the front edge of the blade being weighted for optimal slicing and hacking power.
- The Animi Avatar, the Count, does not use this weapon despite being based off of Vlad Tepes.
- When Ezio wields Vlad Tepes' Sword, enemy morale is reduced by 15 percent, much like the Dagger of Brutus in Brotherhood affected the guards.