Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The sword was the personal weapon of Vlad "the Impaler" Tepes and was ultimately placed in his tomb with him after his death.
|4||4||4||N/A||Complete The Impaler's Tomb|
- The mission which allows Ezio to obtain this weapon, "The Impaler's Tomb", could only be unlocked through pre-ordering certain collector's editions of Assassin's Creed: Revelations, or by purchasing The Lost Archive downloadable content.
- Vlad Tepes' Sword possesses unique killing moves, similar to the Dagger of Brutus in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, though the weapon also uses standard sword animations.
- The sword's design and structure is that of a kilij, with the front edge of the blade being weighted for optimal slicing and hacking power.
- The Animi Avatar, the Count, does not use this weapon despite being based off of Vlad Tepes.
- When Ezio wields Vlad Tepes' Sword, enemy morale is reduced by 15 percent, much like the Dagger of Brutus in Brotherhood affected the guards.