Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Vizier (harvested from: Damat Ali Pasha) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries to train the recruits in the second stage of their Animi Training Program. He used a sword as his specialty weapon.
The Vizier had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Casually walking up to his target, the Vizier draws his sword, before suddenly plunging it into their stomach. Turning and kneeling simultaneously, whilst twisting his weapon's hilt, he uses the momentum to violently rip his sword out, slashing up through their internal organs and making them fall as they slide backwards off of the sword. As his victim falls to the ground, dead, the Vizier stands up and sheathes his weapon away.
(Low Profile, Back)
Stealthily approaching his target from behind with his sword drawn, the Vizier swiftly slashes it diagonally across their back. As they react, he spins the blade skillfully in his hand and cleanly stabs them up through the back, impaling his victim's heart from behind and causing them to collapse to the floor, where they die of blood loss as he sheathes away his sword.
(High Profile, Front)
Running up to his target, the Vizier kicks them in their knee, unbalancing them and making them step back. He then places his arm and scabbard over their neck and unsheathes his sword, before pushing them forwards into an awkward position, making resistance a struggle. The Vizier then finishes his victim by plunging his sword into their heart, before quickly returning his sword to its sheath as they fall flat to their back.
(High Profile, Back)
Dashing towards his target from behind while he draws his sword from his scabbard, the Vizier raises the two above his head with each in hand. He then brings them down in a cross formation, slashing his victim's back and whacking them simultaneously, before kicking their kneeled form away from him and into the ground below, leaving them for dead.
Grabbing his seated target's foot, the Vizier drags them off the bench, until their head rests against it. Before they can do anything to defend themselves, he forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking his victim's neck on the bench behind them.
Leaping onto his target from above, the Vizier unsheathes his sword in mid-air. When he lands, he forces them onto their back and impales them in their heart with his sword, before he stands and leaves his victim lying dead on the floor.
- "Away, vermin!"
- "Hahah, adoring!"
- "You are no threat!"
- "Such impertinence!"
- "You give me no choice."
The Vizier could be customized in different ways:
- Basic: Blue.
- Extra 1: Lilac.
- Extra 2: Black.
- Head 1: A full but thin beard, with a short trail leading to the bottom lip.
- Head 2: A small but thin goatee.
- Head 3: Clean shaven.
- Chest 1: A patterned lapel with metallic buttons, accompanied by an otherwise plain tunic that splits down the front.
- Chest 2: A crossed lapel tunic that is adorned with leather and black edged.
- Chest 3: An intricate, orange-accented tunic, featuring buttoned lapels folding outward, worn over a white undershirt.
- Arms 1: Indigo sleeves tightened by small belts just above the elbow, coupled with decorated vambraces.
- Arms 2: Black sleeves coupled with decorated vambraces, as well as black gloves.
- Arms 3: Wine-colored three-quarter sleeves worn over orange sleeves, coupled with polished, decorated vambraces.
- Legs 1: Bright white loose pants and plain brown boots.
- Legs 2: Loose off-white pants with pinstriped patterning, followed by black leather boots with gray accents.
- Legs 3: Loose white pants with thick gray stripes and brown, strapped boots.
- Belt 1: A black linen sash tightly fastened around the waist, with added white cloth trails at the front and back.
- Belt 2: A black linen sash worn over and around a short white cloth that hangs down the front.
- Belt 3: A black silk sash worn over a short white lapel with orange accents.
- Accessory 1: A white headscarf combined with a simple iron helmet.
- Accessory 2: A dark grey headscarf combined with darkened but decorated iron helmet.
- Accessory 3: A white headscarf combined with an intricately decorated iron helmet and a black and orange striped scarf.
- Sword: Primary.
- Long Katar: Secondary.
- Spear: Secondary.
- Hidden Blade: A two-hinge, folding Hidden Blade attached to the wrist.
- Pike: A small pike dagger attached to the back of the belt.
- Small Katar: A small katar, similar to a push dagger, attached to the back of the belt.
- When performing a Low Profile or Aerial Kill with one of his personalized swords, the Vizier did not remove it from its scabbard. This oversight resulted in him stabbing and slashing his targets with the sword still sheathed.