- Guard: "Who are you working for, ladro?"
- Vinicio: "I am working for no one."
- Guard: "Then no one will care what we do to you."
- —Vinicio caught stealing the letter from the courier by the guards.[src]
In January 1500, Vinicio was tasked by Niccolò Machiavelli to steal a document from the Vatican, then under the control of the Templar House of Borgia. Caught by Borgia guards outside the Colosseum, he failed to rendezvous with Machiavelli at the Capitoline Hill as planned. Fortunately for him, Machiavelli and the Florentine Assassin Ezio Auditore da Firenze arrived just in time to save him, following which Vinicio alerted them to the fleeing courier still carrying the letter he was meant to steal. Without further ado, Ezio chased after the messenger, catching him within the Colosseum and seizing the letter.
- Vinicio's character model is randomly generated for each playthrough.