Vincent Gauthier is a Senior Concept Artist working for Ubisoft Montreal. His specialties include creating character and environmental art concepts and storyboards for films or scripted events.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (2005) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed (2007) - Ubisoft
- Shaun White Snowboarding (2008) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut Edition) (2008) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) - Ubisoft
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Gauthier has also been a teacher for several years. And prior to working in the game industry, he has directed several animation films at the National Film Board of Canada.
- Vincent Gauthier's professional profile on Linkedin.