Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vincent Gaigneux is a Senior Art Designer at Ubisoft Montreal, where he has currently worked on several Assassin's Creed titles. Most recently, he worked on Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and also worked on Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and Assassin's Creed II before that.
- Sean Dundee's World Club Football (1997) - Ubisoft
- POD (1997) - Ubisoft
- New York Race (2001) - Wanadoo Edition
- Far Cry 2 (2008) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Far Cry 3 (2012) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013) - Ubisoft
- Gaigneux was the artist behind some of the drawings in the Codex.
- Vincent Gaigneux's professional profile on LinkedIn.
- Vincent Gaigneux's profile on MobyGames.
- Vincent Gaigneux interview.
- Vincent Gaigneux interview with GameOST.com