- Thank you. :)
- I have no idea why, but it reminds me of the Canadian flag... o.O
- Could I put this on my page? I do love the crimson pollsLost Fragment (talk) 02:24, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Well this is certaintly interesting... it was never my intention for this turn of events to transpire, rather, I was simply empathizing with his situation because I was once a new user to the Wiki who didn't know what he was doing either.
- Did Aegis not befriend you after he stuck up for you a few times? THE CRIMSON EAGLE 21:50, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Well this is true, but pray tell, why do you ask? Supreme Master AssassinO Mentoras 21:57, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Ah, well, if you must know, Aegis and I have been friends since I joined this Wiki back in May. Supreme Master AssassinO Mentoras 22:15, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you. :)
- I'll add you once I can be bothered gaming for today. XD THE CRIMSON EAGLE 16:25, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's Jack's acting that makes it awesome!
- Who you are has nothing to do with my reverts. I will revert any edit I see as wrong, vandalism, or relatively pointless.
- Look, I hold no ill will towards you, but your edits are pointless. I'm sorry for this, but if confronted, I prefer to express myself clearly and honestly.
- I accept this title, and shall consider it a badge of honour. Thank you. :D THE CRIMSON EAGLE 22:36, January 24, 2013 (UTC)
Do you mind giving me YOUR source for the voice of Cross? And before you mention IMDB, I'd let to tell you that, honest-to-God, I am the person in charge of editing the Assassin's Creed III page on the site. No offense, but you've been trying to disprove my point by quoting my error. Deanb0608 (talk) 01:23, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Really, Dean? I've already provided you with three sources, and if you have an issues with your edits being removed re-read the warning I left you. I'm telling you now to drop the issue. Going around here and adding unsourced information and hailing yourself as "the person in charge of editing the Assassin's Creed III page" will not get you anywhere. Drop this now. --NOSTALGIA TALK 01:30, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
My source is the wiki, and I have complete faith in those who add information and those sources. Stating yourself as the "person in charge" does not help you, and serves only to lower my opinion of you.
On another note: why are you speaking to me and not Nos? He's a member of staff, I'm not. Is it because I do not possess the ability to punish you if you go too far? If that is the case, then it won't do you any good. THE CRIMSON EAGLE 16:21, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Because I put it there?
- I'm afraid I don't understand the question, my apologies. THE CRIMSON EAGLE 16:31, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- I have a feeling that he asked you how to type it. In fact. How do you? 220.127.116.11 16:37, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- That was me. Il Prode lupo ~ Temi il Lupo! ~ Rispettare il Lupo! 16:38, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Hold down Alt, then press 148 for lowercase, or 153 for a capital letter. Have fun! ;) THE CRIMSON EAGLE 16:40, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
I think I understand the question now. I put the Ö on my sig as a joke, since the addition of those colours is so obvious; my whole sig is kind of a sarcastic joke. THE CRIMSON EAGLE 16:45, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- I just realised how colourful my talk-page is...
- Some of my other sigs follow this pattern, because I'm too stupid to think of anything else. THE CRIMSON EAGLE 18:48, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
Just a question, why are you deleating everything I edit?
- I'll tell you what I told Frostbite: "Who you are has nothing to do with my reverts. I will revert any edit I see as wrong, vandalism, or relatively pointless. Look, I hold no ill will towards you, but your edits are pointless. I'm sorry for this, but if confronted, I prefer to express myself clearly and honestly."
- Still, thank you for being more polite than he ever was. THE CRIMSON EAGLE 23:52, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
Terribly sorry, I did not see your resons for the undo. I will try to be more in depth when editing...any tips you could give me so I dont make any more mistakes?
- Thank you for the edit conflict. ;)
- There is no need to apologise, I myself have made quite a few blunders.
- I'm afraid I can't really be of help, I do still consider myself relatively fresh in this game. I would suggest asking a member of staff. But, when I edit, it is mostly corrections, or small additions; I have only ever done one major thing really.
- I hope I haven't quashed your enthusiasm, I swear that wasn't my intention in the slightest. I'm sure you'll do fine, with a little bit of guidance from someone better than I. Good luck out there. :) THE CRIMSON EAGLE 23:52, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
Forgive my earlier rudeness, I jumped to conclusions about you, and I offer my apologies. I should be mindful of my peers, and I must remember that I am just the same as them. THE CRIMSON EAGLE 23:54, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
Its all good.
I am alot newer to the site (as you probably noticed) and was just looking for some help from someone who knows more about what this site is looking for in their edits then I do. Thank you for your help.Altair Ibn-La'Ahad de Ezio (talk) 04:56, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
I see you undid the edit I made on Concord, with all due reason. However my mouse glitched and published it without me finishing...should I finish or just let it be?The Forgotten Fragment (talk) 00:38, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
Sequence 7 in Assassins Creed III takes place in Lexington and Concord. Here, some optional missions include rescuing civilain hostages,killing groups of regulars with a single order, and completing all contraints in one playthrough. After a confrontation on a bridge in which you must kill 130 redcoats, you may then head to the marked spot and complete the mission.
Today, Concord is the capital of the state New Hampshire in New England.
- Yeah. If you added that I'd just have reverted it again.
- The two main flaws with it is the fact that it's OOU: When we write pages, we act as though AC actually happened, so we don't say "sequence 7" or "the game". The other issue is the grammar: While there are some who revert extreme bad grammar, I am against this; I prefer to fix something, rather than destroy it, so don't worry too much about that little thing. But do try to use good grammar whenever you can, please. ;)
Poll submission date changeEdit
- I'm afraid that date isn't a poll day. However, you have the next slot after it, so can't it wait six days? THE CRIMSON EAGLE 19:40, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Your sig colours are almost exactly the same as mine; it's odd. THE CRIMSON EAGLE 23:21, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
- It's simple, really. You can look through the code on my page, and copy any userbox that you desire. Keep in mind, though, that some of them were given to me, and are not for you. ;) THE CRIMSON EAGLE 14:37, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Naturally I wouldnt steal your style...but I might have to steal a userbox :DLost Fragment (talk) 02:23, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, I understand this isn't the place to submit a poll but I don't understand how to format them, with all future dates. If it's ok with you, can I post it here? - Hakametal (talk) 20:35, February 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Love the idea
- Like the idea
- Dislike the idea
- Hate the idea
- What do you think of the idea of the pirate-themed Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag? —Preceding unsigned comment was added by Hakametal (talk · contr)
- Okey-dokey; I'll add it in for you. Once I fix a derp I made. :L THE CRIMSON EAGLE 20:51, February 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I've reverted similar edits quite a bit today; read my summaries and you'll see why. THE CRIMSON EAGLE 21:36, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
- "You think the thumbnail is your ally? You merely adopted the thumbnail. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see light until I was a young man. At that point it was completely blinding. The thumbnails betray you because they belong to me." -More or less Bane Lost Fragment (talk) 22:52, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
This ugly SOBEdit
Sorry, I had to ask why I have the honour to be under your favourite characters. If you would care to enlighten me. -- Altaïr 21:29, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
- It links to whoever clicks it. In this case, you. Even if I click it, it would just loop back to my page. THE CRIMSON EAGLE 21:31, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Lol, sorry, I've had some very tense moments in the history of this wiki, I was just wondering if there were still some grudges left from that time. Just had to check out. --Altaïr 21:41, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
- It's quite alright, don't worry about it. :)
- And, I wasn't around during... "those" days; I've seen glimpses of it, but that's it.
- So, no grudges here. XD THE CRIMSON EAGLE 21:43, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
Sounds good, I wasnt quite sure if a decision had been made (hence the question in the summary of the edit), so thats good to know.
While you're at liquidating the unnecessary spaces in section titles, could you also fix the tense in the trivia? Shitton of memories have it in present one still. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 18:42, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Sure thing, Kain. :)
- On another note, did you put spaces in this section deliberately, or was it a wiki-derp? XD --THE CRIMSON EAGLE 18:44, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
Just thought I'd let you know that I don't really approve of trivia being in past tense; since it doesn't look right in my eyes, but since it's the Law, I'll carry on with it. --THE CRIMSON EAGLE 18:50, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, it took quite a lot of time to get there. But the badges don't really mean much, I don't really consider myself "one of the best"; there are loads of people who are more elite than I am. Plus, I think the last thing that I need is an ego boost. ;) --THE CRIMSON EAGLE 14:38, March 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, good work. :) I'm still making my way through voice actors, but it shouldn't take too long, --THE CRIMSON EAGLE 12:46, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Just trying to help where I can :) any other sections I should work on?--Fragment -Animus- 20:23, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
Hai der, inventor of the "Creeders" phrase.
- Thanks, Fragment. :) I don't really need anything right now, but I'll make sure to call on you if I need help.
- And I hear that you're an apprentice now, congratulations. :D--THE CRIMSON EAGLE 02:43, March 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Your timing really did not coincide very well with my sleeping pattern; so I apologise for being late, but I am available now, if you still have questions. --THE CRIMSON EAGLE 14:01, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
Why would you leave a section on Sima's page, titled in such a way that would instantly make me think you've had a sex change, and in a piss-poor stroke of luck landed exactly on that time of the month right after that. Why. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 20:49, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Heh heh; I apologise for that. But I didn't feel like going with the British "full stops", for some reason. In order to prevent further mishaps like that, I shall always use British English when not editing pages. ;) --THE CRIMSON EAGLE 20:52, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
Wait, can people my age even get sex changes?
- I recall seeing an article a few years ago about a 12-year old boy having gotten a sex change, so there's that. Peculiar topic... And it must obviously be my many years of life experience that draws you into requesting my wise counsel. -- Master Sima Yi Clogs 21:02, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
Juno's Insigna Edit
Since you are a major editor on this wiki a have a discovery to talk to you about.
Since Jupiter have this eagle helmet that kind of reminded us of the assassins beaked hood I think that it might be distinct that Juno has this futuristic Assassin isigna.
- Interesting... But, are you saying that she does have an insignia, or that she may have an insignia? --THE CRIMSON EAGLE 18:42, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
My talk page warning: "I am not a janitor, so don't make me clean up your mess."
Your talk page warning: "I am not your janitor, so I shouldn't have to clean up your mess."
THIEF! I'll have your hand for that! D:<
- I'll be honest with you, Slate, I did pinch that from you. :3 --THE CRIMSON EAGLE 18:39, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
Just so you know, it was decided that this is now in effect... Nesty has yet to decide if we should fix the Quotes part, so as of right now we are just getting rid of the full stops of captions on photos. I am currently doing all locations, and Nesty is doing Characters and Gallerys. Feel free to help :) --Fragment -Animus- 23:49, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
I put it with a picture and looks better could you put it back.
My edits have been on articles of people like John Andre, John Hancock, Thomas Jefferson.
I'm just filling in pages with barely any pics or info.
It's like 'help', with a silent 'h'.
I'm rolling through AC2 memories to remove excess spaces between the first line and memboxes. In my lack of focus and wanting to do everything at once, I've noticed Bonfire of the Vanities memories suffer from shit far worse than that. If you have time, could you skim over these later and check if I missed any redundant aliases, placement or code? --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 13:45, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Sure. Believe it or not, I'm playing Revelations again, dunno why. But yeah, I'll check once I'm done. --THE CRIMSON EAGLE 13:48, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Whatever looks best, really. Though from the manor might be best for sake of getting it at a good angle. --THE CRIMSON EAGLE 12:17, April 7, 2013 (UTC)
Happy birthday! Edit
Thanks, guys! :D
Frag, enough with the rape-face. Once again, happy birthday, Crimson. And remember, "My blade will bathe in the crimson rivers of blood that will pour from the holes I cut into your body." Stormbeast The Helpful Place 16:28, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Part of me thinks I should run away before you two find me...
- You might be able to run from those two, but sooner or later you'll find yourself bumping into me. >:)
Heh heh; uh... thanks, everyone? XD
Jedi Kenway Edit
Hey, Crimson Edit
Have you played Planetside 2 or Tomb Raider?
They're really great games, try getting them sometime.
- Who are you, if I may ask? To answer your question, I've never heard of Planetside until now, but I have played a few Tomb Raider games. But I'm more of an Uncharted kind of guy, myself. And, yeah, I guess I'm okay? --THE CRIMSON EAGLE 14:11, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
Transition of the PollsEdit
I got your message that I won the popular vote, so thanks to the community (if they ever stumble upon here). I think I'll either post polls on Sundays or keep up the tradition with Mondays. My only question is what should they be called? Other than that, I'm happy to start ASAP. kabutsu Enter the Animus Brighten Up Your Day 19:13, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Great! Glad to hear that. :)
- I have a little thing for you to sign. ;)