By an ancient ritual involving the burning of a taco hat, one may summon me to the mythical realm of the IRC. All I ask is that you follow the format shown below:
#Get your ass on the IRC, now. ~~~~
- Hop on the IRC as soon as you get the chance. --Teller Words, On my Screen :O 05:41, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it before Wednesday. If it's important, leave a message here. Thanks :) ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 18:44, August 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Hey GI, just hoping you could hop on the IRC when you get the chance! Thanks, --Fragment -Animus- 00:10, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Hey Gabe, need you in the IRC in five hours! -- 04:03, January 18, 2014 (UTC)
- Bro, I need you in 30 minutes when u got the chance! Need you to discuss something... -- 07:01, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Why haven't you shown yourself for the past 2 months? Show yourself in the IRC! -- 00:57, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
- If someone could port Haytham and William over to XNALara, I could make poses for them and then render them in blender, for better lighting, like with Desmond. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 11:57, June 27, 2013 (UTC)
Jedi Kenway renderEdit
- Sorry about the late reply - If you still need something, leave a description down below :) ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 07:51, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Avatar - SupremeAssassinEdit
Hi Gabriel Auditore, sorry to bother you on such short notice, but I was wondering if you were willing to create an avatar for me, like you have for others that have asked. You didn't get back to me after your exams (Unless you're still busy?) so I figured it may have slipped your mind. It's not the end of the world if you can't make the avatar for whatever reason, but it'd be nice to have one. Thanks in advance.
PS: If you could darken this and add some swarming bats (If you can) or shadowy effects to make Batman look more badass, it'd be greatly appreciated.
- I'll work on it today. Was there anything else you needed? ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 07:51, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
- No, that'll be all. Thank you for your time and effort. Supreme Master AssassinO Mentoras 15:08, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Avatar - XXUnknownAssassinXxEdit
Hi GI I was wondering if you could make a custom avatar for me? If you can that would be great and well appreciated! :D User:XXUnknownAssassinXx
- Leave a description and I'll see what I can do :) ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 07:51, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Heya GI. I couldn't help but notice that you have been absent from the wiki for quite a while, and I dropped by to check whether everything is going okay. Your apprenticeship and userpage have been eerily silent as of late, so it would be nice to receive a message from you sometime soon again. Nesty Contact me! 13:02, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for checking up on me Nesty. I've only recently recovered from a few injuries that were the result of finishing a three month combatives course in less than a month. I'm a bit busy with schoolwork and stuff so I won't be as active as I used to be, but I'm back, and hoping to get back into the rhythm. :) ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 07:51, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Avatar - Altair Skywalker 47Edit
- Update, Gabe: Keep the background if you prefer, I'll put up a secondary account on this wiki so that it doesn't conflict with the staff's rules. Alty Death Star 16:52, July 19, 2013 (UTC)
- If you use the account you're currently using with the proposed picture, it would show up here too. If you're making a secondary account to use the picture on, it would still count as sock-puppeting and you'll likely be banned for it, since it breaches Wikia rules, I believe. Slate Vesper (talk) 01:43, July 20, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry, but scratch off my 'scratching off of Jedi Kenway', I need one. I'll leave a description shortly to decide which one of the renders should I use. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 16:06, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, hey Gabe.Edit
Yes, I'll recolor it after I get it into blender. Odd though, since Xnalara displays the textures with proper bumpmaps and shaders, and it seems the white hair was done intentionally by Ubi. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 17:54, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
Maybe because they had the game color it separately based on sequence, since Haytham's hair color is the only thing that seems to change over the course of the game, jet black at the beginning and grayish towards the end. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 18:33, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Here's a preview, since it's still rendering and gonna be much larger. I'll smooth out the jagged shadows and shoop in an extended hidden blade after it's done, since one wasn't poseable. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 12:22, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
Yo, GI. I seem to recall you stating, months ago, that you get TV shows from torrent sites. Would you happen to have one I could use to get Doctor Who? The Twelfth Doctor has been announced, and I feel incredibly out of date since I've only seen 1/3 of Matt Smith. Stupid Brotherhood distracted me. --The Crimson Eagle Intercom 21:45, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
Avatar - AgentGEdit
Can you help me make a new avatar? Thanks.
Of course. You want help making one on your own or would you like me to make one for you? If it's the latter, just tell me what you want it to look like and I'll get it done :) ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 11:01, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
Okay, um, well, I want to change Ezio's Brotherhood robes' color to red, his cape Black, swords and the hidden blade textures of AoE, and his boots are black. Thanks bro!!!
Cheers from Teller's apprentice,
Welcome to the fold, Master Templar.
May the Father of Understanding guide us.
Avatar - FragEdit
Hey GI, I think it may be time for a new avatar...if you could get on the IRC sometime to let me know if you were up to the task, that would be awesome :> --Fragment -Animus- 03:01, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Weekends are the best time for stuff like this, since I'm on a full-time schedule at the moment. You can leave a description here, since I probably won't be able to make it to the IRC till later this week. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 10:57, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
- File:Kratos God of War III (1).jpg This picture, just for the red designs on the inner weapon, have it the AoE texture, and on his body have the red war paint turn to blue. Additionally, the grieves on his legs would be a black color :> Thanks Gi --Fragment -Animus- 16:49, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
Avatar - HoodieEdit
Hey Gabe, hope you don't mind if I request an avatar from you. Well, actually a re-colored render and an avatar. Could you make Altaïr's robes here black, with the red sash being a dark purple?
As for the avatar, think you can use the re-colored render alongside a purple-shaded Black Room corridor?
If you can, a thousand thanks, though if you can't, thanks anyways. :)
Signature - BonziEdit
- You might 'want' one, but saying 'please' wouldn't kill you. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 03:41, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Looks like I might have to ask him on facebook, privately, so nosey pricks don't demand things from people they aren't specfically friends with. bonzi_06 (talk) 04:38, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Harsh, bonzi_06 :( I've seen his work back in the days I was an anon. I respect him as all the other bcrats, admins and rifaq here. And since I was lame on selecting adequate fonts that are beautiful myself, I had to ask him. If you persist, I'll eliminate the request. You may proceed. The Forgotten Falcon (talk) 17:14, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
- It's just one of many of Skywalker's sockpuppet accounts, Frag. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 02:43, September 18, 2013 (UTC)
- ermergerd, can you guys pleease fuck off my message? XD bonzi_06 (talk) 03:44, September 18, 2013 (UTC)
You get a userbox, as do all the purple people here.
- "Yeah, not even gonna try to pronounce that."
I did too, but Google Translate says Colly-kuh-marder. I would have thought it was "Colly-she-mard". :S
- Yeah, I think I still prefer "pointy-ass French rapier". :P ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 04:27, September 19, 2013 (UTC)
Bureau Emblem - ArcemzEdit
Hey GI, thanks for designing this for me, especially because I highly doubt I could do myself. Are you able to change this image into a bureau emblem?
This is your lord and master speaking, playing track three. And bringing you fresh renders to touch up. Totally yoinked these off Initiates too.
- Sorry to be butting in here, but why does Aveline have this weird after-glow effect? It's like there's a near transparent Aveline underneath the actual image Aveline, just slightly shifted towards the left. Crook The Constantine District 01:12, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
We're allowed to yoink images off Initiates now? I'll get to work on them today. Also Kain, just cooked up a batch in the lab. Waiting for it to crystallize. Enjoy. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 01:26, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Since these are off their front page, which doesn't require an account and is publicly accessible, I'd say, yes. Also, excellent. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 01:30, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
Avatar - Scare Cr0wEditGreetings GI i am too wondering if you could make a custom avatar for me?) On the photo there is the armor with 2 face versions, if its possible could you make face image under the hood wihtout the mask? if not than this mask under the hood would be great anyway ;) eather way your worke is awesome.
Great! let me know once its ready mate! Thanks a bunch :)!
Doesnt seem like soon actuelly........rofl cant belive i wrote that request 2013 October..
Signature - AgentGEdit
Can you help me change my sig into a picture signature like Arcemz and V? Thanks. Your help is greatly appreciated.
- Oh Gabe, can you please make me a pic sig because I have no time making things like these.
- P.S. : Thanks for the tips on how to redirect the pic's link etc. I got all of those tips except the pic.
- P.S. 2: If you're going to work on the pic sig, can it go like these: AgentG231 (to the sig image) Entrance to the lore (talk image). Thanks!
- AgentG231 The Action Center 12:50, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Can you go to the IRC please? -- AgentG231 The Action Center 05:18, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks Gabe for making me the sig! -- 07:03, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
Avatar 2.0 - HoodieEdit
Well, GI, I love this avatar very much, but since I love the Armor of Altaïr, I would very much like a new avatar (and a render if you're okay with that). Can you make Altaïr in the Armor of Altaïr, but with the black robes a very dark blue, almost black tint, the little red being purple and for the backgroudn being the Animus 1.28? I'd forever be in your debt. And a render too if that is okay. --Hoodie -The Talk (Zhe messages goes here!) 21:50, October 12, 2013 (UTC)
Edward Kenway editEdit
I'm curious. Can you provide a direct link to the information you added here and sourced to Initiates? It's not that I don't believe it, but when I looked at the Initates page not one hour ago, I couldn't find anything on Edward Kenway. --Jasca Ducato Council Chamber Assassination record 10:17, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
- No problem Jasca, just head over to Initiates, hit the Explore tab and select "Golden Age of Piracy". Doesn't require a log in or anything so it's not affected by NDA. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 10:19, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
I've actually had a 4800x6000px render of Blackbeard lying around but Wikia derps every time I try uploading it, even if I resize it. Perhaps you'll have better luck with it. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 05:09, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Ehhh, I'm against wide-pose renders, since they appear really small in the infoboxes. Height is where it's at, I find. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 12:46, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
Image requests - CrookEdit
I've recently posted something in the image requests, a link to a site that has some high quality images for the multiplayer characters. I was wondering if you could render those for me, since I haven't really heard anyone having gotten started on it (I might just be a bit impatient tho :P). Thanks in advance! Crook The Constantine District 16:13, November 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay, I called you sir because you were a "Rafiq" which I consider awesome, apart from Dais and Mentores here.... Also Gabriel, I forgot to title this message, but since you replied to "Crook" (which I assume to be the user above, Crookandcharlatan, I'll keep this in one message instead, if that is fine by you. Best of luck! :) The Black Flag (talk) 14:22, November 6, 2013 (UTC)
Avatar - MB543Edit
Hi GI I was wondering if you could Make me a custom avatar for me with the Edward Kenway model, but the man-skirt should be in a grey-black tint, the boots should be in a grey-black tint as well, along with the red scarf rope around his hip. But keep the whole white parts of the robes Dark red. Thanks! I'll really appreciate it if you respond. MB543 (talk) 17:46, November 10, 2013 (UTC)MB543
- Man-skirt? That's an interesting way of phrasing it. XD Anything about the background? ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 04:20, November 11, 2013 (UTC)
- LOL, yeah. Oh yeah, about the background, I'd like the AC2 Animus background. Thanks! MB543 (talk) 07:33, November 11, 2013 (UTC)MB543
- Hey GI. Just wondering, are you still making the avatar? No need to rush, just curious!MB543 (talk) 18:30, November 12, 2013 (UTC)MB543
- Also, I've decided that the guns should look modern or futuristic. also make the strap around his body black as well! thanksMB543 (talk) 08:01, November 13, 2013 (UTC)MB543
- Sorry for the delay, been off at a friend's clearing Black Flag. Your avatar will be done shortly. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 07:52, November 26, 2013 (UTC)
Hey GI, if you could, i'd like http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/File:ACI-Edward.png the brown jacket over his torso black as well. Add that onto the render and avatar of mine too. Thanks! MB543 (talk) 22:36, December 5, 2013 (UTC)MB543
Avatar 2.0 - AgentGEdit
Yo bro, looks like I'll be going for a new Avatar. The details are the modified ACAnniversary pic of Ed Kenway, the cloth is red, the hidden blade and swords are AoE texture, guns are blue, and his face looks like the mask of Darth Vader. Thanks bro!
- Vader mask, red robes, AoE tex blades, blue guns. Background? ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 10:07, November 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry for the delay, been off at a friend's clearing Black Flag. Your avatar will be done shortly. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 07:52, November 26, 2013 (UTC)
Now I've seen everythingEdit
- I think that's concept art, since the actual figurine isn't nearly as detailed lol. Still, better than having nothing there. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 17:46, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Pretty sure it's a figurine. I can see ball-joint elbows. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 17:53, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
Multiplayer renders - CrookEdit
I was just gonna put this up in the image requests, but I figured it would be quicker to just ask you in person: this place has some wonderfully high definition images for the Orchid, Jaguar and Blackbeard (dlc characters that have been released recently), so if you could render those, that'd be awesome :)
- Blackbeard's one is a bit too dark; can't make out any details. I've finished up the other two though, uploading in a second. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 08:35, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
Can you re-upload this image for me, please? I need the white background removed entirely, just like your other renders. And I need the image more bigger! Please re-upload it so there is no duplicate! Thanks! MB543 (talk) 08:03, December 20, 2013 (UTC)MB543
- That image is a bit low quality for a render. Also, jpgs can't store transparency so a rendered version would have to be uploaded as a png instead. Also, it's not possible to magically enlarge images without a loss in quality. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 21:34, December 21, 2013 (UTC)
Merit image request - FragEdit
- Done :3 ; though I'd ask somebody about using an icon so similar to a Bureau emblem before using it. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 16:08, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Hmmmm, maybe make the symbol a light blue? :3 --Fragment -Animus- 02:35, December 28, 2013 (UTC)
I was wondering if you could crop the front cover of AC: Brahman (the one with the Indian Assassin symbol) so only the symbol is left with no white background and no words. Thanks! Raghava Shah 20:47, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
I plan on creating a fanon character, and I need the character to be rendered by you. I'd like all the red colours on the current ezio render to be white, and the all the white colours on there to be gold. Thanks! Also, make this as an avatar too. For the avatar, I want the animus 3.0 background. Thanks again! MB543 (talk) 15:11, December 27, 2013 (UTC)MB543
CropEditReally sorry for bugging you again, but can you crop the background for me, please?, i'd like there to be no background at all just like most renders. And maybe you could enlarge the image for me. thanks! MB543 (talk) 23:00, December 30, 2013 (UTC)MB543
- Or you could just use this one - . The original fuck-off-huge resolution I put up. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 00:06, December 31, 2013 (UTC)
- That's good, but it would be better if you made that resolution wider. MB543 (talk) 13:20, December 31, 2013 (UTC)MB543
Modified Assassin insignia EditBro, can you make this photo (except the circle surrounding the Greek letter Lambda) go in the center of the Assassin insignia? Thanks.
Will you be my mentor?Joker 17:07, April 21, 2014 (UTC)Joker0002710
Heya GI. I really hate to do this, but since your last edit was in January, I really need to ask you to either become active again, or relinquish your staff position. It's nothing personal, but I'm sure you understand that we cannot have inactive staff members. You have one week to reply to this message before I'll be removing you from the staff and bureau pages for extended inactivity. Sorry... Nesty Contact me! 04:07, May 11, 2014 (UTC)
Heya Gabe-o. I regret to inform you that in light of your current inactivity, paired with your failure to respond to the above message, we have decided to remove you from the current staff. Sorry, mate. Wherever you are, you get my best wishes and know that you will always have a little home here. -- Master Sima Yi Clogs 21:46, July 29, 2014 (UTC)