Welcome to the Order, Altaïr Skywalker 47!
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Wiki!
We hope you enjoy your stay, and we look forward to working with you!
|Have you something to say?|
We seek unity, stability and order.
|We wish you safety and peace on your future endeavors.|
- I'm from Calicut.Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 05:01, May 11, 2013 (UTC).
- I'm not a man, I know you're 15, but I'm 13 Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 06:23, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay... Which platform do you play on?
- PS: Did you see my userpage? Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 08:25, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- I play on PC. And your userpage is cool.
- All of my edits get reverted by other admins except Master Sima Yi. Does it happen to you? Altaïr Skywalker 47 Pigeon Coop 02:14, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
Me too. I suppose you must do some relevant edits.
03:16, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks guys! One thing, why isn't Vatsa answering to me? Whenever I post a message, one of you guys answer. I haven't seen him answering me. Can you tell him that I'm also Indian? Altaïr Skywalker 47 Pigeon Coop 04:46, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
Maybe he's not around.
06:40, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
I noticed you've been looking for a few things. The render you want is already on the wiki, over here. As for your signature, here's my own tutorial on how to customize it. Contact me on my talk page or right here if you need any assistance. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 08:43, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Gabriel Auditore, thanks for the rendered image link. I need help from some one for another image (when I tried, I screwed up) which is not in this wiki, and by the way, thanks for contacting me and thanks for the Signature tutorial Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 08:47, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
ICAHQ Agent 47 Edit
Is ICAHQ Agent 47 disabled or banned? Just asking.
- He's disabled. Altaïr Skywalker 47 Pigeon Coop 07:17, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
- He is 12 years old Altaïr Skywalker 47 Pigeon Coop 05:19, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
You must go to the IRC sometime! Here's the link..... http://webchat.xertion.org/?channels=ACWiki&uio=Nz10cnVl84#
Hope you can get in touch with the bureaucrats and admins!
01:47, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks but, I do not have a headphone for chatting Altaïr Skywalker 47 Pigeon Coop 05:20, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- If it's like that, I'll give it a try. Altaïr Skywalker 47 Pigeon Coop 06:38, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
Bro, can you make your signature a bit smaller? Thanks.. It bothers me for the size...
12:20, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
- I trust you, go ahead and change it yourself as I'm just a starter to the coding. I still got the idea. Also, just email me since I can't go to my friend's house all the time I get messages in the AC wiki. Oh yes! Here is the link :User:Altaïr Skywalker 47/autosig. May the Force be with you. Altaïr Skywalker 47 Pigeon Coop 13:29, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Bro, I have already done your signature... If you want, I can change the fonts of your sig... Thanks.
- 00:44, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
- AS47, why did you not answer to my reply?
- 02:06, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
- ... Why you still not answering to my reply?
- 12:55, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
- I told you the reason at the Hitman Wiki. But now, I find my IP unblocked. Wikia bug maybe. Altaïr Skywalker 47 Pigeon Coop 14:05, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
Re: India? Edit
- Yes, I am. From Calicut. Altaïr Skywalker 47 Pigeon Coop 00:31, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
Yer image. Edit
- Thanks very much! Altaïr Skywalker 47 Pigeon Coop 12:11, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Can you upload it for me in the Hitman wiki? I can't save png files in iPad, and if I do, it will remove the rendering and convert it into jpg. Altaïr Skywalker 47 Pigeon Coop 12:22, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks Kain! Now I can go back to read the Splinter Cell Novel. Thanks again! Alty Death Star 13:14, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Altaïr. I am afraid I am the bearer of bad news. Unfortunately, we have had to ban you from the ACWiki IRC channel due to a fair amount of complaints. It is a vrey unfortunate situation for us all, but what's done is done and we cannot change the past. Sorry about all this. Nesty Contact me! 13:12, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
- I can see that. But yesterday, I could enter for a little time into the channel, later, when I tried again, it failed. Ask Kaishiro, maybe, he has the logs. Alty Death Star 01:47, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, there, I was just wondering why you felt it necessary to undo my edit on the Animus Core page.
- That quote, from what I remember is not from any game. I might be wrong. I'll bring this up with Nesty and see if what you did was relevant. Alty Death Star 15:33, July 26, 2013 (UTC)
- That's from the Ubisoft site, they provide a little blurb for each of the seven multiplayer maps (the ones that were available for everyone from the get-go) in AC III.
- 22.214.171.124 18:29, July 26, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't know if a quote released by Ubisoft will be suitable in an article here. I'll ask. Alty Death Star 01:45, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Right, so, if you could, please explain to me which quotes are appropriate and which aren't then (I know you've consulted some people for this). On several of the multiplayer character pages (e.g. Crusader, Ottoman Doctor, Ottoman Jester, Courtesan (Animi Avatar),...) there are quotes listed which, to my knowledge, do not come from the game itself, but from Ubisoft. So, in what way do these quotes then differ from the ones I put up on Virginian Plantation and Animus Core?
- I do not mean to come across as rude; I am honestly trying to improve articles, but I am new and not very savvy on the workings of a Wikia, and merely mimic what I see on other pages.
- I didn't see those. Guess I have to notify Nesty about that too. Please wait. Alty Death Star 14:14, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- I'd prefer to just have a general guideline as to which quotes are acceptable and which aren't. That way, I won't be giving the admins even more work to keep track. You hardly need to consult multiple moderators for something that can be fixed by any member.
- I asked Nesty only. She recommended it be converted into In universe style by Slate. Alty Death Star 14:37, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
Can you please stop replying my past questions and queries for ICAHQ Agent 47? It has been resolved long ago...
- Hey, don't be mad at ME! I only did it twice. Alty Death Star 06:46, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
Could you please change your signature? It's highly confusing that you made it look so similar to Nesty's - and I doubt she would appreciate you copying her design like this. -- Master Sima Yi Clogs 10:52, July 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay then... Alty Contact me! 10:53, July 28, 2013 (UTC)
Apprenticeship (Tho I'm definetly not the right guy to say this.) Edit
Considering you have about 110 mainspace edits (which still is more than me), I'd say...no, you're still have a bit before reaching apprenticeship. The damn Hood. - Leave me a message! 11:03, July 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, The Hooded Diamond-Supreme Falcon! I'll try my best :) Alty Hideout Contact me! 11:04, July 28, 2013 (UTC)
- It was never my intention and I have asked her about it. I'll change it FULLY if she declines. Alty Hideout Contact me! 11:35, July 28, 2013 (UTC)
Once again I urge you to change your signature to avoid confusion. In its current state, it leads people to believe that you did not sign your comments, as evidenced by Jasca Ducato removing your vote on Ezio's talk page. Nesty Contact me! 06:59, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Then, steering clear of messaging or putting up votes would do the thing, right? Then, I'm going to do just that and stick to Kabutsu's blogs. I'm terribly sorry. —Preceding unsigned comment was added by Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk · contr) 10:48, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
- K-Mart: I am not much of a contributor OR an encyclopedia like Sima, so why do I need to participate in discussions OR, even my own talk page if there is no need and nobody interested enough to contact me? I just put up some important queries that I was desperate to ask, and I promise you, I'll not do it again. And Sima, I don't know that you meant by 'stubborn', so you might want to repeat it. Period. —Preceding unsigned comment was added by Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk · contr) 11:04, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
If you have time to keep on replying, then you most definitely have time to google it. Stop making up excuses for everything please, and just change your signature. You don't need to turn everything into a discussion. -- Master Sima Yi Clogs 11:14, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Then, I might as well (I may, next month) may change the sig? Well, I'm not sure since I made a promise to K-Mart. —Preceding unsigned comment was added by Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk · contr) 11:16, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
- First of all, thanks for the messages, I only caused this much chaos to get my talk page near to an 'archive space', if you catch my drift as they say..... I foresaw it and made use of the opportunity, in other words, I have no 'attraction' towards K-Mart's old sig as I told you and her on your talk page. I just wanted to know a last piece of the puzzle that I wanted to for a long time. Thanks again :) Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 11:28, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Please don't use your IRC language here, P. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 11:30, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Then do it if you think it is right, besides, you're an admin and I'm just a small user. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 11:31, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
Here you go. Not sure why you wanted Vatsa's old avi though. Also, just change your signature instead of arguing with Sima about pointless things. Go to Special:Preferences and put in this in your sig code to get the default sig.
[[User:Altaïr Skywalker 47|Altaïr Skywalker 47]] ([[User talk:Altaïr Skywalker 47|talk]])
- Can you get me a random sig too? <the sig has been copypasted temporarily for your reply) Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk)
- That was with HIS help, I need to explore more Wikia-compatible fonts and I suck at coding, truth be told... Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 11:29, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
- .... his blog's help, at first and now, K-Mart's coding. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 11:29, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Not my old "avi", Gabe but the current Staff avatar. Altaïr Skywalker 47, IF you think that is Altaïr, then you are deeply mistaken. Take a closer look and change your avatar. Gabe, I've always appreciated your work, but copying Staff avatars for users? Didn't expect from you.. -- ( • ) 12:03, August 10, 2013 (UTC)
Seeing as you've been editing lately, we know you're here and have complete access to your talkpage. Therefore, there is no excuse for not changing your avatar after being told to. You're treading on thin ice as it is. Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 19:57, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
You dun goof'd, son. Edit
So, as Storm said, you've uploaded a crapton of duplicate images. Don't do that.
Secondly, we don't need too many images of the same sequence/short period on the gallery pages. Just a few shots from the key moments across the game. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 15:46, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
- It is not my fault that Wikia did not alert me that those were duplicates, and I feel no regret on that. I at least have three unique ones as Sima told and am not proud of that, since it is not good behavior. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 15:48, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I disagree, I just tried to upload a render of Ezio from Revelations, guessing it wasn't in the wiki, it was, in a different name, and Wikia alerted me. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 15:53, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
- What?? Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 06:29, August 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I think he means the tabber and the templates and such. 06:56, August 6, 2013 (UTC)
- It is not the background and colors. At first sight, I did thought that it was Altaïr. And if Vatsa insists, I'll change it. Altaïr Skywalker 47Agency Laptop 13:44, August 10, 2013 (UTC)
- ...Staaf only. Also, what do you think Vatsa wants? Isn't the message(s) he left obvious enough? The damn Hood. - Leave me a message! 13:49, August 10, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Happy Independance Day!!Edit
Rome "Modern times" edit Edit
Hey there, Altair
I'm posting about the edit you made in the modern times section of the Rome article. I have had a brief check, and there's no grammatical rule that really advises one over the other (I'm talking about "primary and secondary stage" versus "primary and secondary stages"). Now, I don't mind your edit, but I do not care for inconsistency. I propose therefore that you go make that change on all the other articles dedicated to locations that appear in the primary and secondary stage of the Animi Training Program. If you make a change, you gotta be willing to see it all the way through :)
If you don't, I'll reverse your edit, okay? It looks bad to have one article say "primary and secondary stages" and all the others "primary and secondary stage". Thanks in advance! Crookandcharlatan (talk) 14:13, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- I have not played Brotherhood's and Revelations' multiplayer. Therefore, I do not know the locations in both Brotherhood and Revelations. So, if you can list the locations, I can change it :) Altaïr Skywalker 47Agency Laptop 14:22, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Alright, though it's not that difficult finding this information for yourself on the Wiki. The following locations have appeared in the Brotherhood and Revelations multiplayer: Rome (has been updated), Florence, Siena, San Donato, Castel Gandolfo, Mont Saint-Michel and Venice. Happy editing :) Crookandcharlatan (talk) 14:49, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Alright, done. Florence was already updated. Altaïr Skywalker 47Agency Laptop 15:06, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
After several requests you still do not change your avatar, so here is what I am proposing; I'll make you an avatar and you can use that instead. Just tell me what avatar you want and I'll get it done. --Teller Words, On my Screen :O 12:02, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I've made a request for another one to GI. If he replies within a day or an hour (you choose), I'll tell you what I need. Altaïr Skywalker 47Agency Laptop 12:11, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Sure, I will form a better plan on the avatar and check in in five minutes. And I am certain it will have Altaïr in it. Do you mind getting into the IRC :) ? Altaïr Skywalker 47Agency Laptop 12:39, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Wait, you were Hoodie? I was talking to Teller. Altaïr Skywalker 47Agency Laptop 12:44, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Please wait while I load HexChat Altaïr Skywalker 47Agency Laptop 13:22, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Alty, it's me again.
I haven't been here very long, so I haven't heard or seen everything that has happened. Technically, of the both of us, you have more experience in how the Wiki operates than I do. So I'd like you to act accordingly, if possible. I have seen some of your posts guiding new users, which is awesome. I have also seen confused messages that send the people you're conversing with in circles. If someone is speaking clearly to you, it is proper courtesy to speak clearly in return, as I shall do now.
Several members on the Wiki are irritated by your behaviour (you imitated Nesty's signature and neglected to change it for a long time, despite the fact that users assured you it was best to change it; you used V's avatar, which you were also requested to change and again neglected to; Crimson Eagle has asked you to stop submitting polls because he felt there were enough - we are good until early October as of now - and yet you're still continuing).
I have regarded all these incidents while I've been here (I don't know what happened in the time before, but you've received a warning apparently) and tried to keep a balanced perspective: you are young, English is not your first language. Some leeway should definitely be allowed, and I'm sure others have given it too. But people have limits. I request you to be more mindful of what you post, because I'm afraid you'll receive further warnings and might, eventually be banned, which none of us really want. I send you this in good faith, Alty, I'm sure you've no ill intentions :) Crookandcharlatan (talk) 17:09, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
- ^ What AgentG said. Altaïr Skywalker 47Agency Laptop 04:26, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
-_- This isn't a joke Skywalker. -04:41, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
You have been blocked from this wiki for two weeks for failing to respond to friendly advices, clogging the activity feed with unnecessary comments, counter-productive edits to articles and harassing users/moderators with immature behavior. -- ( • ) 05:05, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
If you don't mind, I'd advise you avoid creating half-done weapons pages for now. Crimson's working on getting all of these done in a consistent manner. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 14:53, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll do completed ones. And only if I recover the info. Altaïr Skywalker 47Agency Laptop 14:56, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
The only one I'm gonna do is the Royal Pistol. And if I do not have your permission, I will not :) Altaïr Skywalker 47Agency Laptop 15:11, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Why the Royal Pistol? And I've been working on these for a while now. Just leave it to me, please. --Crimson Knight Comms 15:15, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I like the Royal Pistol like Ed's 4 pistol-combo. Anyway, seeing as I do not have permission, you can continue :) Good luck! Altaïr Skywalker 47Agency Laptop 15:23, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I noticed. Altaïr Skywalker 47Agency Laptop 00:19, September 3, 2013 (UTC)
wat is this Edit
What's the meaning of the 97.77...The Hood! 14:18, September 10, 2013 (UTC)?
- It will italicize the game title. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 14:19, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
- ...Seriously? Just use the italize button or whatitsname is. It literally, does not do a thing. The template is non-existing. 97.77...The Hood! 14:23, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
- It does dude, just look up the main article. The template isn't even in my wiki and it works both there and here. Look in the main article, not the history to see it. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 14:25, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
- And why are you doing this? 97.77...The Hood! 14:28, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
- We do italicize game and ship titles in the articles no? So why isn't this practice prevailing in the parent page too? I see it even in Wikipedia. So, I did that. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 14:29, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Just because the game titles are titled doesn't mean the page is. And we're not wikipedia. 97.77...The Hood! 14:32, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
- And I don't see why we needn't do it too bad. Let's see what Sima and Nesty has to say about this. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 14:34, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
I'm not gonna go into a long-winded argument, and keep it short. You fucked up. That template doesn't exist here on the wiki, and does nothing. And the titles were italicized via the italics button already, anyway. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 14:35, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
It was for the pages themself, apparently. 97.77...The Hood! 14:36, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
- What hood said, it was for the heading. Look in the main article to see the change, and dont go creating the template or it will get really fucked up. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 14:37, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
- I noticed and left a message for V. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 14:41, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
Reverted the "magic word" templates you put up across the wiki. Next time you want to do something that involves several pages, check with someone first. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 15:38, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
47, I really appreciate you trying to help out here (no honestly, I do), but could you perhaps wait a bit? We haven't actually had a formal decision, and that's what needs to be done for widespread change like this. Plus, I'm also going to add further categories to weapons, and I'd like to get them all done at once. --Crimson Knight Comms 13:30, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
Behavior towards anonymous editors Edit
You may think you're helping, and in some part you are (i.e. reverting nuisance edits), but the attitude you have towards anonymous editors needs to stop. Calling someone a "lunatic" for example, all because they incorrectly added a warning template to their own page, is uncalled for.
Sure, there may be some incidents where editors have been stubborn towards each other in the edit summary, but we don't resort to name-calling.
- Vesper, I was thinking of not typing lunatic there. But, for some reason I typed it. That's what led to my ban in the IRC. Hope you understand. Anyway, I'll make changes to my behaviour. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 12:48, September 16, 2013 (UTC)
I don't think I have to spell out what you did here - that kind of language is unacceptable. Also, several users have found your recent behavior annoying, and we'd appreciate it if you toned it down a bit. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 16:24, September 17, 2013 (UTC)
Was thinking when I'd recieve the second one. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 16:30, September 17, 2013 (UTC)
No seriously, whenever I recieved a notification stating I had message from ACwiki, I always expeced a second warning and now it is. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 16:35, September 17, 2013 (UTC)
If I'm creating a fanon?Edit
Well, I was thinking about writing a synopsis for a potential Assassin's Creed film trilogy (and after that, probably a screenplay). I know they are already preparing one movie (just see on my blog "Who should direct the 'Assassin's Creed' movie?"), but that doesn't stop me. I've lot of ideas. Some are not canon to the Assassin's Creed universe, but they respect the series' themes and genre and I think this is what is important. Thank you for your interest,
- So..... What is it wit me? And for the last part, I'd recommend a canon film if you plan to direct one after graduating from cinema college. It will be lame if a non canon AC film, like many other non canon game adaptations is released. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 10:22, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
How are you liking Altiar's Chronicles?
- I do not have it anymore, sorry. What is it? Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 10:17, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
Talk pages Edit
AS47, I have come here to inform you something. I saw that you left an answer to Frag's talk page. I know that you want to help that person out of his problems or queries on how to change his signature. You are correct on your answer to that person. But you must know that talk pages work like a mailbox, and people consider it as rude attitude if you answer a mail that is not yours. I learned that after I commited the same mistake on Nesty's talk page. Just to give you some tips.
10:23, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I was fresh off Community Central where people do the opposite, so I didn't notice. Sorry Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 10:38, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
I'm not going to sugarcoat this. You keep irritating people, you don't know boundaries, particularly with others' talk pages, and never tell another user to "ignore" a Staff member again. Edit: Also, the ImgVio template is for Staff use only, and your hostile attitude is not befitting an editor here.
- GET THIS OVER WITH AND SHATTER IT. Altaïr Skywalker 47 (talk) 15:47, October 8, 2013 (UTC)