Hi, i finally found a reason to do another blog post, okay right to the point, me and my step brother have been having an argument, about ACIII of course.
He suggested a new feature for the Assassin's Creed 3 combat, which was that when you are fighting and you counter and throw an opponent into or over a fence it would break upon them hitting it, but i explained to him that Ubi taking time to create such a small feature is unrealistic for them. here some reason i said to him:
- The time it would take to create such a feature would take too much time for such a small feature.
- The money it would cost to make, would not be worth the trouble.
- They also said in an interview that they struggled with the disk space, that is why so many promised features such as rowing canoes and iced over lakes, were not added.
- He did counter this argument with Ubi replacing the hood, but i said this feature was already included so it is easy to replace.
- He also said they spend time making patches, why not spend it on adding features, also the above reasons but also that Ubisoft spend so much time mending features that are broken or bugged, that they wouldn't have the time or money to create them aswell. Patching is their top priority.
So i think i'll make a poll to see who think Ubi spends their time productively.