Hello all, once again. Snowbeast here with another exciting episode of Pointless Patches! It appears Ubisoft has released another patch for Assassin's Creed III: Liberation. What's in this patch, you ask? Take a look.
- Fixed save game corruption issues
- Fixed issues where game exits to Ubisoft Logo
- Fixed instances of music stopping under specific circumstances
- Fixed time-based statistics tracking
- Minor Japanese Trophies text fixes
- Fixed an issue where a new agent would not appear in the roster upon leveling up
- Fixed minor sound issue
- Balancing: Attacking a Victory node with a Remote Attack power-up removed
- Balancing: Geolocation bonus pack tweaked
Now the particular problem I, and many others, have been experiencing is related to the first two points. In the slideshow below, you'll notice when I hit "Continue Game," it loads Aveline for about 3 seconds before switching to a blank loading screen and then returning to the Ubisoft logo.
The funny thing? I took these pictures after downloading the patch. So there you have it. This latest patch is a bust. I might as well just start a new save file. Let me know what you think in the comments below.
I'm Stormbeast. You stay classy AC Wiki.