Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello all, once again. Snowbeast here with another exciting episode of Pointless Patches! It appears Ubisoft has released another patch for Assassin's Creed III: Liberation. What's in this patch, you ask? Take a look.
- Fixed save game corruption issues
- Fixed issues where game exits to Ubisoft Logo
- Fixed instances of music stopping under specific circumstances
- Fixed time-based statistics tracking
- Minor Japanese Trophies text fixes
- Fixed an issue where a new agent would not appear in the roster upon leveling up
- Fixed minor sound issue
- Balancing: Attacking a Victory node with a Remote Attack power-up removed
- Balancing: Geolocation bonus pack tweaked
Now the particular problem I, and many others, have been experiencing is related to the first two points. In the slideshow below, you'll notice when I hit "Continue Game," it loads Aveline for about 3 seconds before switching to a blank loading screen and then returning to the Ubisoft logo.
The funny thing? I took these pictures after downloading the patch. So there you have it. This latest patch is a bust. I might as well just start a new save file. Let me know what you think in the comments below.
I'm Stormbeast. You stay classy AC Wiki.