Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
GameInformer has released a new article about traversing through the Frontier.
Here are some key points that we don't or might not already know.
May contain spoilers. Read at your own risk.
- The game will consist of three main maps: Boston, New York, and the Frontier.
- Within the Frontier will be towns like Lexington, Concord, and Charlestown.
- Travel through the Frontier will be seamless.
- Gigantic landmark trees will serve as View Points, leading to Leaps of Faith
- Horses will move quicker than Connor can in trees.
- Horses' AI have also upgraded to automatically dodge oncoming trees while running. They are also capable of traversing uneven terrain.
- The article mentions predator mode. Whether this is playful wording or actually hinting to the new Eagle Vision is unknown.
- The new clubs will unlock side missions in unique locations and offer rewards.
- Rare animals (elk, moose, and bears) are treated like assassination targets. Track, hunt, and kill.