GameInformer has released a new article about traversing through the Frontier.
Here are some key points that we don't or might not already know.
May contain spoilers. Read at your own risk.
- The game will consist of three main maps: Boston, New York, and the Frontier.
- Within the Frontier will be towns like Lexington, Concord, and Charlestown.
- Travel through the Frontier will be seamless.
- Gigantic landmark trees will serve as View Points, leading to Leaps of Faith
- Horses will move quicker than Connor can in trees.
- Horses' AI have also upgraded to automatically dodge oncoming trees while running. They are also capable of traversing uneven terrain.
- The article mentions predator mode. Whether this is playful wording or actually hinting to the new Eagle Vision is unknown.
- The new clubs will unlock side missions in unique locations and offer rewards.
- Rare animals (elk, moose, and bears) are treated like assassination targets. Track, hunt, and kill.