(Redirected from User blog:EziooAuditore/Some questions about AC III)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
İ have a few questions about AC III, İ hope you can answer to them:
- How many weapons do you think we'll have in AC III? Do you think there will be 12 weapons like in AC II or even a bit less, not like AC1 but with something like 6 to 8 weapons?
- Do you think Connor will be able to swim? Probably yes but maybe not.
- How are going to be the clubs? Are we going to be able to use them like we did with factions with Ezio or will it just be for economic reasons?
- What do you think we're going to do with Desmond troughout the game? Do you think we'll have some assassinations to do with him and maybe a fight with Daniel Cross ?
- Are we going to synchronise from viewpoints like in previous games to unlock a piece of the map? From example in the Frontier, how is it going to work with viewpoints? Maybe we'll have the entire map already unlocked but İ don't think so. EziooAuditore 19:08, June 25, 2012 (UTC)