Qing Dynasty China (1600s-1700s): This is an age of the dawn of foreigners arriving and settling in East Asia.
- Naval Combat: Junks (Finned Sailed Ships), Wokou and Chinese Pirates, Imperial Merchants/Navy
- Both Hidden Blade AND poisoned throwing needles
- Variety of weapons both medieval melee and firepower
- Extra adaptive and controlled hand combat formats (martial arts). Includes high kicks to the head for a knockout, low kicks and tripping, as well as pressure points
- Extra weapon combat
- Grappling hooks
- More effective eagle vision for detecting certain weapons and amounts of money on targets.
- No desynchronizing by killing civilians, however these acts will attract guards and other
- Highwaymen and theives
- Ability to pickpocket
- Firecrackers for distraction
- Disguises: Servant, Noble, or Peasant
- Synchronize with WANTED papers
- Calvalry Combat
- Put poison in food
- Underwater blowdarts
- Riverboat Battles and Traveling
- Use furniture objects other things (Ex: Chairs, Beer/Wine Bottles, Kitchen knives) in battle.
- Use cannons on terrain combat
- Torch funnels (Flamethrower's Ancestor)
American Civil War:
- Explore mid-1800s version world of AC3 as wells as the Mid-West frontier
- Free Slaves