Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Qing Dynasty China (1600s-1700s): This is an age of the dawn of foreigners arriving and settling in East Asia.
- Naval Combat: Junks (Finned Sailed Ships), Wokou and Chinese Pirates, Imperial Merchants/Navy
- Both Hidden Blade AND poisoned throwing needles
- Variety of weapons both medieval melee and firepower
- Extra adaptive and controlled hand combat formats (martial arts). Includes high kicks to the head for a knockout, low kicks and tripping, as well as pressure points
- Extra weapon combat
- Grappling hooks
- More effective eagle vision for detecting certain weapons and amounts of money on targets.
- No desynchronizing by killing civilians, however these acts will attract guards and other
- Highwaymen and theives
- Ability to pickpocket
- Firecrackers for distraction
- Disguises: Servant, Noble, or Peasant
- Synchronize with WANTED papers
- Calvalry Combat
- Put poison in food
- Underwater blowdarts
- Riverboat Battles and Traveling
- Use furniture objects other things (Ex: Chairs, Beer/Wine Bottles, Kitchen knives) in battle.
- Use cannons on terrain combat
- Torch funnels (Flamethrower's Ancestor)
American Civil War:
- Explore mid-1800s version world of AC3 as wells as the Mid-West frontier
- Free Slaves