So there's this little thing I made up called the Assassin's Creed October Challenge. It has to deal with the upcoming release of Assassin's Creed 3. I have made up a small challenge in order to build the hype to the next game in the Assassin's Creed series. Okay, here are the rules:
- You must play any Assassin's Creed game for at least an hour a day
- You must watch at least 3 Assassin's Creed trailers (it doesn't matter which game it is for.)
- The only game to be played on console is any Assassin's Creed game
- You must start with the first game, and end on Revelations
- You must finish every game before October 30th
- Mobile games (DS, PS Vita, iOS) don't count, but if you do play a game on any mobile platform, it would be preferrable that it is Assassin's Creed
Now that doesn't sound too hard! I actually started a few days earlier than October because I felt like playing the first installment. I've actually already beaten Revelations, and am playing multiplayer. It's only the 15th, so I still have a ways to go. Hope you all give it a try, and remember, if you don't want to do it, you don't have to!
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.