|Under my tinfoil hat!|
A manly man am I!!
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
When not doing that I like referring to myself in third person and generally being annoying :D I try to do my best on the wiki and I really appreciate all the hard work that the staff and my fellow contributors do to keep the wiki as awesome as it is!
Areas of Interest
My areas of interest on the wiki are related to anything real world and in particular ensuring that the people behind the creation of such a great series as Assassin's Creed get the credit they deserve.
Anyways, if ever anyone needs help then just drop me a message on my talk page and I will do my best to be of assistance.
In case anyone is wondering, my username is named after a character from a book and it is pronounced: Kal - Lone - E - Us.
Project Development Page
My Artworks Gallery
The following images are artwork created by me using mainly acrylic paint, I will also add in some more pencil sketch stuff in the future.
- Not a painting or sketch but a very awesome photograph I took of the Auroea Borealis over Ireland a few months ago.
- Painting I did for my girlfriend's birthday, (she loves butterflies for some reason).
- Fanon Mainspace image by me, but digital work done by a friend who studies graphic design.
- Artwork by me.
Gallery of Inspirational Work
The following gallery contains work created by other artists that I have taken inspiration from.
Fanon Hall of Fame
Here is a list of the fanon I enjoy reading and actively follow for any updates. Such amazing stories and awesome writing talent here.
- Spartan's Creed by Gabriel Auditore (bringing together two universe's in an explosive thriller greater than the Big Bang ;) )
- Aftershock by Arcemz (Fantastic story)
- Dawn by Arcemz (Fantastic story, chronicling a new Assassin)
- Ptolemaic Eradication by Arcemz (Please write a book Arcemz!)
- Orstrarlya by 'R BlaiddDdraig (Hilarious story and worryingly possible)
- London,1911 by HugCar (very interesting story and concept)
- Desperation by TheSt0ryTeller (One word: Awesome!)
- Vengeance by TheSt0ryTeller (The legendary scribe strikes again with this top notch story.)