Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ezio looked up and saw the nobleman up on the rooftops.
- Nobleman: You must not disrupt our work! Firenze is sick! It's our duty to cure her.
- Ezio: How? By forcing her people to follow a madman?
- Nobleman: It is unwise for you to challenge those in power.
- Ezio: Yes. Well, that is about to change.
- Nobleman: No! You won't take me! Savonarola will know of your treachery! Guards! Guards!
The Nobleman fled and Ezio chased him.
- Nobleman: Savonarola is our savior! Why must you resist this?!
Things are better under him! Under us!
The people agree, else they would not follow as they do!
Savonarola warned of dissent! But I did not expect it would it be violent!
Only take a moment to reflect! You'll see that we are right!
Let me be! I've done no wrong. Only the prophet's will.
Take your fight to Savonarola! I am merely doing what I must.
Ezio caught and assassinated the nobleman.
- Nobleman: I was a victim! It's not my fault!
- Ezio: No. You made a choice.
- Nobleman: He charmed me. With that... thing.
- Ezio: Only because you allowed it. Lo faccio per il popolo... (I do this for the people...) Requiescat in pace. (Rest in peace.)