1716 — 1722
Edward approached Rueda's location.
- Antonio: (The Templars will be happy with this take. Good work here. Always a pleasure working with the Governor. Between you and me, I'd rather have a Templar on the throne than the present king.)
- Guard: I'd not say that so loudly in public, sir. Never know who's listening... Apologies, sir.)
- Antonio: (Still, they'll be pleased to hear it. Any trouble from the Assassins lately? Any funny business?)
- Guard: (Yes. They meddled with a previous shipment of powder. A frightful loss of gold, that one.)
- Antonio: (Hmm. I'll ask the Templars about seeing you compensated.)
- Guard: (Thank you, sir. That would be a great help.)
- Antonio: (Take these kegs to the Governor's storehouse. Quick as you please! Hup hup! Hurry up, now. Before the sun sets, all right?)
Edward killed Antonio and escaped the area.
Edward completed the contract and received his payment.