Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Antó: You returned. Have you brought your conscience?
- Edward: I want... my key.
- Antó: Patience is a virtue.
- Edward: Expecting company?
- Antó: You may have your key sooner than you think. Help us defend the bureau. The men we freed will help.
They defeated the first wave of attackers.
- Antó: It is too quiet. I do not trust it. There will be more of them. Thin them out before the next wave.
- Antó: Fall back!
Another wave from the south!
Another wave from the north!
There are so many left! This will be difficult!
There are so many of them, still. It will be tough.
So many still live! This will not be easy.
They defeated another wave.
- Antó: Attack!
Edward! Eliminate as many as you can before the next wave!
The more of them you kill now, the less effective they will be in the next wave.
Edward killed more soldiers and returned to the bureau.
- Antó: Retreat!
Keep your heads low!
Another wave from the east!
Another wave from the west!
You killed so many. This will be simple.
This will be easy. You took out so many already.
Together, they eliminated the last of the attackers.
- Antó: Edward, I am glad you showed up when you did. I'm sorry I have no key to give you, but-
- Edward: No, the key can wait. Whoever did this, I want to teach them a lesson.
- Antó: The Templar's name is Kenneth Abraham. He's part of an ongoing war with the Maroons. But we have held strong, and will not be defeated. Let me devise a plan.
Edward, Antó, and the freed slaves successfully defended the Assassin bureau.