|Tutti a Bordo|
Help the screaming woman get back to the docks.
3 March 1481
While Ezio Auditore and Leonardo da Vinci were in Romagna, they planned on sailing to Venice by boat. Leonardo had a pass, however, Ezio did not, and had to obtain one quickly before the boat set sail.
- Leonardo: Ezio! Here! Over here! Thank you, Ezio! You saved my life!
- Ezio: I did what had to be done. You would have done the same.
- Leonardo: I doubt it. Bravery is not my strong suit. I owe you a debt, brother.
- Ezio: Di niente. (It's nothing.)
- Captain: Tutti a bordo! Fra poco si salpa! (All aboard! We're leaving soon!)
- Leonardo: That's our traghetto (ferry.) Venezia awaits!
- Captain: Where's your pass?
- Ezio: What pass?
- Leonardo: You don't have a pass?
- Captain: You cannot enter Venezia without a pass. Who invited you?
- Ezio: Um... Nobody.
- Captain: Basta! (Stop!) No pass, no entrance.
- Ezio: Don't worry, Leonardo. I'll come up with something.
- Caterina: Don't just stand there! I need help!
Ezio searched for a boat to help the screaming woman.
- Caterina: Dio del Cielo! Aiutatemi! (For Christ's sake! Help me!)
Qualcuno mi aiuti! Non so nuotare! (Somebody help me! I can't swim!)
Aiuto! Qualcuno mi faccia scendere da quest' affare! Aiutatemi! (Help! Someone get me off this thing! Help me!)
Ezio arrived with the boat.
- Ezio: Madonna.
- Caterina: Oh, you're good. The ladies must like you.
- Ezio: I wasn't looking to impress. Only to help someone in distress.
- Caterina: Which is exactly WHY you impress. And you are Messer...?
- Ezio: Auditore. But, please, call me Ezio.
- Caterina: I'm Caterina. Now, Ezio, we must find you suitable reward... Do you have any suggestions?
- Ezio: There is - perhaps - something you could help me with...
- Caterina: I'm all ears...
Caterina spoke with the captain.
- Captain: Yes Signora... Whatever you say Signora...
Caterina turned to Ezio.
- Caterina: He won't trouble you any more. I... took care of it.
- Ezio: Thank you, Caterina.
- Caterina: Perhaps we'll see each other again... Should you ever find yourself in the city of Forlì, it would be my pleasure to welcome you...
- Ezio: I look forward to enjoying your hospitality.
- Captain: Please accept my most humble apologies, Messere. (Sir.) Had I known...
- Ezio: It's quite alright, my friend.
Ezio and Leonardo set sail for Venice.
- Leonardo: Be careful, Ezio. Do you know who that was?
- Ezio: My next conquest?
- Leonardo: I don't think so, Ezio! That's Caterina Sforza, daughter of the Duca di Milano. Her husband -
- Ezio: Husband?
- Leonardo: Si. (Yes.) Her husband is the Lord of Forlì. That woman is as powerful and dangerous as she is young and beautiful.
- Ezio: Sembra come una donna per me. (Sounds like my kind of lady.)
Ezio met Caterina Sforza, and he set sail for Venice.