Finish the mission with both mercenaries above half health.
A courtesan told Ezio Auditore that two powerful mercenaries, Fabrizio and Prospero Colonna, had been captured by Cesare Borgia, and that releasing them would cause trouble for the Borgia forces and their allies.
- Courtesan: Ezio, Cesare has captured the great condotierri (mercenaries) Prospero and Fabrizio Colonna. He has brought them to Roma for torture. Once freed, these men will cause significant trouble for the Borgia and their allies. They will be transferred soon, under guard, but I suspect that will not be a problem for you.
Ezio traveled to Prospero and Fabrizio's location and found that they were guarded by eight guards. Ezio dispatched the guards, freeing Prospero and Fabrizio.
- Prospero: You have saved us, amico (friend).
- Ezio: You are not free yet. Prepare yourselves!
Reinforcements arrived to attempt to recapture Prospero and Fabrizio. Ezio and the mercenaries fought off wave after wave of guards until the reinforcements stopped coming.
- Prospero: There must be a way we can repay your kindness.
- Ezio: Continue the fight against the Borgia.
- Prospero: That we will. Addio, amico mio (Goodbye, my friend)!
- Fabrizio: Addio (Goodbye)!
Ezio freed Prospero and Fabrizio Colonna.