Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Trickster (harvested from: Mirela Djuric) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries to train the recruits in the second stage of their Animi Training Program. Her specialty weapon was a dagger.
The Trickster had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Casually walking up to her target, the Trickster brutally kicks them in their right leg, destabilizing them, before she unsheathes her dagger and slashes them across the torso, finally impaling them in their spine. From there, she stores away her dagger and watches as her victim collapses to the ground.
(Low Profile, Back)
Quietly approaching her target from behind, the Trickster stabs her dagger into their back, and before they can react in any way, she spins and slashes their newly inflicted wound. Severing the spinal nerves, the movement makes her victim fall back, paralyzed and dying.
(High Profile, Front)
Rushing up to her target, the Trickster savagely stabs them in the stomach with her dagger, and as they clutch their wound, she removes her weapon and spins around rapidly on the soles of her feet, using the momentum to slash their throat. With this, her victim clutches at their throat and collapses to the floor, dying of blood loss.
(High Profile, Back)
Running up behind her target, the Trickster unsheathes her dagger, before she vaults around them and presses her weapon into their neck, making her weapon slit through their throat as she pulls them along with her. Once her feet touch the floor, she quickly withdraws her dagger from her victim's neck, causing them to twirl around to their bloody end.
Grabbing her seated target's foot, the Trickster drags them off the bench, until their head rests against it. Before they can do anything to defend themselves, she forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking her victim's neck on the bench behind them.
Leaping from above, the Trickster unsheathes her dagger in mid-air, before landing on her target. As she crashes into them, she plants her blade into the side of their head, fatally impaling their brain. With her victim laying dead on the floor, the Trickster stands up and stores her dagger back at her waist.
- "You are nothing to me!"
- "I will kill you!"
- "Come, give me a kiss!"
- "Destiny awaits you."
- "Your fate is sealed."
- "Looking for me?"
The Trickster could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: Blue.
- Extra 1: Faded red.
- Extra 2: Green.
- Head 1: A simple, golden circlet, with large round earrings and pearl necklaces.
- Head 2: A gilded hair net, with A-line bangs across the forehead, as well as triangular-shaped earrings and thinner, smaller necklaces.
- Head 3: A dark bandana, smaller earrings and a choker combined with a sizable beaded necklace.
- Chest 1: A cotton shirt knotted at the chest, worn over a silken undershirt, both with a low v-neck. The midriff is left bare.
- Chest 2: An embroidered corset tied tightly together with string, and worn over a low-cut scoop neck undershirt.
- Chest 3: A very low-cut Oriental robe with brown accents, worn over a similarly low-cut undershirt.
- Arms 1: Three-quarter sleeves with gilded embroidery at the shoulders and a single golden bangle around both wrists.
- Arms 2: Golden lined cap sleeves, worn over short puffed sleeves, combined with wrist sleeves. Two golden bangles were worn over the left wrist sleeve.
- Arms 3: Golden lined, three-quarter sleeves with brown accents, as well as gilded gloves displaying the Templar cross.
- Legs 1: Barefoot with a bangle around the left ankle.
- Legs 2: Open-toed leg warmers, as well as a bangle around the left ankle.
- Legs 3: Strapped leather boots.
- Belt 1: An embroidered royal blue sash adorned with lace, which trails down from the front of the waist.
- Belt 2: A larger sash with an elaborate design, composed of circular pieces of studded leather and a golden metal, presumably brass, that is worn over a patterned shawl.
- Belt 3: A sky blue and white striped sash, held in place by a thin leather belt.
- Accessory 1: A striped, ruffled two-part skirt that is separated at the front at knee length.
- Accessory 2: A single-layered skirt, adorned with lace and the occasional golden, horizontal stripe, that splits along the left thigh.
- Accessory 3: An exquisite multi-layered, open-fronted skirt with a golden petalled design, exposing plain brown shorts and possessing a hang in the back that ends in a tasseled trim.
- Dagger: Primary.
- Small Axe: Secondary.
- Sword: Secondary.
- Basic: A two-hinge, folding hidden blade attached to the wrist.
- Extra 1: A small pike dagger attached to the back of the belt.
- Extra 2: A small katar, similar to a push dagger, attached to the back of the belt.