|Thrown to the Wolves|
Find the shrine to Romulus.
Do not lose more than 3 blocks of health.
Ezio Auditore ventured to the lower levels of the Colosseo to uncover the conspiracy surrounding the Followers of Romulus and to continue his search for the shrines to Romulus. Upon arriving, Ezio made his way through a decrepit corridor and soon encountered an individual sitting stationary on a chair. As Ezio reached out to the man, he was revealed to be a Follower of Romulus, swiping his dagger at Ezio and smashing the chair against the wall. A voice bellowed down from a raised platform further down the corridor, a leader dressed in a jubilee costume ordered a group of followers to kill Ezio.
Defeating the attackers, Ezio was confronted by the individual who ordered his death. The man denied Ezio's demand for answers and gave chase through a section of the Colosseo, eventually arriving at a crowded Jubilee. Upon discovering the leader hidden among the crowd, Ezio chased him to another large corridor.
Jumping on a horse, the leader made another attempt at an escape but was soon followed by Ezio, who commandeered a horse of his own. After a short chase sequence, the pair eventually arrived at another room filled with Followers of Romulus. Ezio defeated his attackers and assassinated the leader. Performing a leap of faith, Ezio arrived at Juno's Temple and entered the shrine to Romulus, claiming a Scroll of Romulus and one of the six keys. He then left the temple and returned to Rome.
Ezio was attacked by the Followers of Romulus.
- Leader: Kill him! Romulus demands his death! The Assassin must suffer as Remus suffered!
Ezio killed the Followers.
- Leader: Your death is written, Assassin.
- Ezio: By your Borgia masters?
- Leader: You know nothing!
- Ezio: I know you receive enciphered letters from them. Prove your innocence, tell me where the code sheet is hidden.
- Leader: Never!
Upon arriving at the crowded Jubilee.
- Ezio: Merda (Shit), which one is he?
The first Leader of the Followers of Romulus was assassinated, and Ezio collected the third Scroll of Romulus and its key.
- It is possible to climb onto the platform that the Leader is on, by using the Climb Leap Glove. Once up, Ezio can run around the entire level, and go into the elevators that were previously inaccessible.
- This is the first time Ezio enters Juno's temple; he returns at least one more time to deposit the Apple of Eden.
- There are 3 hidden Borgia Flags in this templar lair.
- Ezio can kill the seated Follower of Romulus, found at the beginning of the level, instead of approaching him and triggering the cutscene of him swiping at Ezio with his knife and smashing his chair. To do this, just get within range to lock-on to him and shoot him with a ranged weapon. Although this kills him, the ensuing cutscene will only skip out the beginning scene of him swiping at Ezio, still leading to an ambush.