Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thomas may refer to:
- Thomas de Carneillon (1276 – 1323), Mentor of the French Assassins.
- Thomas Kavanagh, Sr., a cobbler in Boston.
- Thomas Kavanagh, Jr. (1652 – 1706), a Boston Sage.
- Thomas Hickey (unknown - 1776) was a member of the Templar Order.
- Thomas Hutchinson (1711 – 1780), Governor of Massachusetts.
- Thomas Fairfax, 6th Lord Fairfax of Cameron (1693 – 1781), a Virginian landowner.
- Thomas Burke (c. 1747 – 1783), the Governor of North Carolina during the American Revolutionary War.
- Thomas Gage (c. 1720 – 1787), a British General in the American Revolution.
- Thomas Preston (1722 – 1798), an officer in the British Army.
- Thomas-Alexandre Dumas (1763 – 1806), General in the French Revolution.
- Thomas Paine (1737 – 1809), a British statesmen.
- Thomas Lévesque, husband to Marie Lévesque.
- Thomas Brown (1750 - 1825), a Loyalist living in Georgia during the American Revolutionary War.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743 – 1826), the third President of the United States.
- Thomas Sumter (1734 – 1832), a Brigadier General in the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War.
- Thomas Fletcher, a British surgeon.
- Thomas Blackroot (unknown – 1868), a British Templar and gardener.
- Thomas Edison (1847 – 1931), an American inventor, scientist, and businessman.
- Thomas Sean Morgan, an American detective.