Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Born and raised in a world of poverty, the Thief was taught how to steal, run and climb to survive, alongside her brother. Always together, acting as a team, they once split a pair of scissors to make a weapon, swearing to protect each other. It's been 10 years now... and she's never forgotten the day she broke her promise."
- ―Description of the Thief.
The Thief (harvested from: Faustina Collari) was an unlockable Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries to train the recruits in the first stage of their Animi Training Program. She was available after a recruit had reached Level 25, and her weapon was a scissor blade.
The Thief had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Back)
Walking up behind her target, the Thief drops her scissor blade next to their foot, before reaching down to retrieve it. With the sound of her weapon alerting her victim as it hits the floor, she quickly stands up as they turn around, using the momentum to stab them in the side of the head with her scissor blade.
(Low Profile, Front)
Approaching her target from the front, the Thief suddenly makes a deadly blow to their heart with her scissor blade. Getting her weapon stuck in their torso, she wiggles the blade from side to side and yanks it out of her victim's chest, before pushing them away and stashing her scissor blade up her sleeve.
(High Profile, Back)
Running up to her target from behind, the Thief suddenly jumps onto their back. As she holds onto them while they stagger forward, giving herself a piggyback ride, she stabs her victim in their chest twice. The Thief then hops off of their body as they fall to the ground and conceals her weapon, leaving them to die.
(High Profile, Front)
Rushing over to her target, the Thief engages them by pushing them forward, causing them to stagger back slightly. As they attempt to walk forward and retaliate, the Thief wins the scuffle by stabbing her victim in the eye with her scissor blade, subsequently piercing their brain and sending them slumping to the floor.
Approaching her seated target, the Thief purposely drops her scissor blade next to their foot, pretending like it was a mistake, so that she can crouch down slightly to get a better look and identify them. Confirming her suspicions, the Thief grabs her weapon from the floor, and before her victim can react, she plunges her scissor blade into the side of their head, killing them instantly. With her target freshly dispatched, she pulls their dead body from their seat and throws them to the floor.
Leaping from a rooftop, the Thief takes her scissor blade in hand, before landing onto her target. Following this, she stabs her weapon downwards into her victim's neck, piercing the jugular and causing them to bleed to death on the ground, while she stands and hides her scissor blade up her sleeve.
The Thief could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: Dark blue.
- Extra 1: Gray.
- Extra 2: Brown.
- Extra 3: Faded red.
- Advanced: Added poofed upper sleeves.
- Superior: An extended finer blouse, with added knee-high boots and a white stripe design to her leggings.
- Elite: An added miniature capelet and a round brim hat.
- The Thief's Elite gear was a polar opposite of the rags of her Basic gear, in that her Elite gear was neat and exquisite, while her Basic gear was ragged and homely. This pattern emerged as each of her different gears shifted steadily from rags to riches throughout the four options.
- The Thief was the only Animi Avatar whose counterpart did not appear in either the single player of Brotherhood, or Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy.