- "The Templars often rely on Lysistrata's seductive charisma to influence Ottoman officials and visiting monarchs."
- ―Ubisoft description.
The Thespian (real name: Lysistrata) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries to train the recruits in the second stage of their Animi Training Program. She used a dagger as her specialty weapon.
The Thespian had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
The Thespian casually walks up to her victim and savagely kicks their left leg. As they clutch their injured limb, the Thespian unsheathes her dagger and slashes them across the side of the abdomen, before impaling their spine, sheathing her dagger as they collapse.
(Low Profile, Back)
The Thespian walks up behind her target and viciously stabs her victim in the back. Before her contract can react in any way, she spins and slashes the newly inflicted wound, severing their spine at the same time. She then sheathes her dagger, satisfied that her target is dead.
(High Profile, Front)
The Thespian runs up to her target with her dagger drawn and roughly grabs them by the side of the head, yanking it down, before spinning around to their back. In one fluid movement, the Thespian stabs her dagger sideways into her victim's neck, before softly pushing them to the ground.
(High Profile, Back)
The Thespian runs up behind her target and stabs them in the crevice of their right shoulderblade, making them kneel with the sudden pain. She then brings her target's chin up while she brings her dagger around to slit their neck, before carelessly letting them fall to the ground.
The Thespian grabs her seated target's foot and drags them off the bench, until their head rests against it. Before her victim can do anything to defend themselves, the Thespian forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking her target's neck on the bench behind them.
The Thespian jumps from above a rooftop and removes her dagger in mid-air, before landing on her victim and jamming it into the side of their head. Standing up, she pulls her weapon out of her victim's skull before she dusts herself off.
- "What an ugly performance."
- "Ugh! Barbarian!"
- "Oh, such a tragedy!"
- "Your final curtain fall."
- "Die, filth!"
- "Your attention, please!"
- "I hope you appreciate my artistry!"
- "Attend me!"
The Thespian could be customized in different ways:
- Basic: Brown
- Extra 1: Black
- Extra 2: Blue
- Head 1: Shoulder length hair.
- Head 2: Short hair with a bun.
- Head 3: Shoulder length hair with A-line bangs.
- Chest 1: Toga with collar necklace.
- Chest 2: A V-necked robe with a large pendant necklace, styled with a Templar cross.
- Chest 3: Opened corset with undershirt, with a Christian cross necklace.
- Arms 1: Thin metal bangles on both arms, with a metal armband on the upper right arm.
- Arms 2: Two thick studded bracelets on the left arm, with one studded bracelet and a coil armband on the right arm.
- Arms 3: Leather gauntlets on both arms.
- Legs 1: Open-toed gladiator sandals.
- Legs 2: Closed toe sandals, resembling ballet shoes.
- Legs 3: Trousers with brown leather boots.
- Belt 1: Olive green belt with two black straps.
- Belt 2: Ornate golden belt with black sash behind.
- Belt 3: Thick leather belt with Greek design.
- Accessory 1: Thin, white draping cape with three horizontal lines towards the bottom.
- Accessory 2: White draping cape with a grey trim around the edge and Greek design in black.
- Accessory 3: Black cape with a white trim at the end, with black swirl design on the white.
- Basic Dagger:
- Thespian's Dagger 01:
- Thespian's Dagger 02:
- Small Sword:
- Basic Sword:
- Thespian's Sword:
- Basic Spear:
- Thespian's Spear:
- Basic: A folding hidden blade attached to the wrist.
- Extra 1: A small pike dagger, similar to an ice pick, attached to the back of the belt.
- Extra 2: A small katar, similar to a push dagger, attached to the back of the belt.