- This article is about the memory of Ezio Auditore da Firenze. You may be looking for the landmark.
Ezio Auditore entered an underground cistern located directly underneath the location where Niccolò Polo's old trading post was.
Ezio slid through a tunnel and arrived in the cistern.
- Guard 1: Ti distihìa! (What misery!) Do you know how long we've been searching this filthy Cistern?
- Guard 2: I've been here a few weeks.
- Guard 1: Thirteen months! Ever since the Grand Master found that damned key. But he hasn't got a clue what he's doing. All he knows is they're somewhere in the city.
- Guard 2: This is a big city.
- Guard 1: To xèro! (I know!) That's what I said.
- Captain 1: Back to your posts, agìrtes (bums)!
Ezio arrived at the first excavation room of the underground cistern.
- Guard 3: It stinks down here. We'll find the keys soon.
- Captain 1: Look alive, eh? We pay you to watch the doors, not your feet.
Ezio killed the captain and acquired his key. He then unlocked the gate to another chamber.
- Guard 4: I'm sick of this place. I really am.
- Guard 5: Eight hours of this filth. Apistefto. (Unbelievable.)
- Guard 6: The Grand Master has his reasons. I only wish I knew what they were.
Ezio arrived at the second excavation room.
- Captain 2: Petros! Make sure we have enough torches for the excavation. I am tired of stumbling around in the dark.
Ezio killed the captain and took his key. He then entered another chamber, where he witnessed a patrol looking for him.
- Guard 7: Search every shadow!
Ezio arrived at the last excavation room.
- Captain 3: There is someone down here with us. Keep your eyes open and your hands steady.
- Guards: Get reinforcements! This is an attack!
What was that?
There! In the corner! I saw something.
Where is he?
They're coming from everywhere!
After identifying and assassinating the last Templar captain, Ezio took his key. He then unlocked the gate to a hallway, where he used his Eagle Sense to find the hidden room where a Masyaf Key was held.