|The Whittler's Weapons|
Save the man hanging from the cliff.
Connor came across a man being hung from a cliff. He decided to help the man.
Connor approached a gang of soldiers attempting to hang a man by his legs off a cliff.
- Lance : No! No! Ahhh!
- Soldier: Let's see if our man can fly.
- Lance: Ah! What in God's name is going on around here?
Connor initiated a fight with the soldiers.
- Lance: Please!? Help? Me?
Someone pull me up!
Connor aided the man and helped him back onto the cliff.
- Lance: Thank you. Thank you.
- Connor: Are you alright?
- Lance: I think so...didn't do much to me aside from a good scare. Blaggards.
- Connor: What did they want with you?
- Lance: My purse, which was meager, and they decided they'd punish me for their trouble. Silly really, my tools and equipment WERE worth a king's share to the right man. In any case, I best get on my way. It's a long walk to the nearest inn. I thank you again for your kindness.
- Connor: Have you no home?
- Lance: Ah, well. I was a proud resident of Boston until recently, but I'm not a supporter of his majesty and well I was forced out of my wood shop and home by Loyalists.
- Connor: There are plenty around here who could use the services of a skilled craftsman, if you were looking for somewhere to settle.
- Lance: Is that right? I may look into that.
Lance joined the Homestead, ready to craft woodworks for Connor.