|The View from Galata|
Constantinople, Ottoman Empire
- Yusuf: The standard Ottoman Hookblade has two parts, you see... the hook and the blade. So you can use one or the other. An elegant design.
How about a bigger challenge?
- Ezio: Va bene. (Okay.) Let's go.
After arriving there, Ezio and Yusuf made their way up the Galata Tower using their Hookblades.
- Yusuf: Having fun?
That's right. Let the Hookblade do the work.
Iste boyle. (There you go.) Throw yourself into it.
Soon enough, both of the Assassins reached the top of the tower.
- Yusuf: Welcome to Konstantiniyye, Ezio. The crossroads of the world. Many generations of men have ruled this city, but they have never subdued her. She always bounces back.
- Ezio: It seems a fine place to call home.
- Yusuf: It is. Race you to the bottom?
Both Yusuf and Ezio performed a Leap of Faith from the tower.
Ezio mastered the new Hookblade.