|The Unworthy Brother|
1716 – 1722
- Captain: Many men's afraid of Kenway. "Devil," they call him. But I got one thing he don't have: this fort. I'd love to see the "devil" try to get past my men. He won't, of course, but if he did, oh I'd show him hell.
- Pirate: I bet you would.
- Prisoner: If you'd ever fought the Hafgufa, then you'd know what I mean.
- Pirate: Tell it to the sea. I'm sick of your boasting and speaking in tongues.
- Prisoner: It'll swallow you, and your ship with it, and any whales that happen to be nearby at the time.
- Pirate: If it was no match for your swelled head, it don't scare me.
Edward killed the captain and escaped the area.
Edward completed the contract and received his payment.