Ezio met his Apprentice.
- Apprentice: Ezio, good news.
- Ezio: Sì? (Yes?)
- Apprentice: Mirela was spotted here several moments ago purchasing various reagents and oils.
- Ezio: Such as?
- Apprentice: What did the man say… walnut oil, cardamom, datura…
- Ezio: Datura is a deadly poison, made from a flowering plant. Hm. I may be able to track her.
Ezio started his investigation.
- Apprentice: What is it, Mentor? What do you see?
- Ezio: The subtlest evidence of things that have been. A trace here, a wisp there. Signs and scents. My senses are more finely tuned than most. This way.
Ezio and his Apprentice followed the trail.
- Ezio: She has been here within the past few minutes.
- Apprentice: I will take cover, while you flush her out.
Ezio continued his way, but Mirela used a Thunder bomb to daze him.
- Ezio: Damnazione! (Damnit!)
Ezio gave chase to the Trickster, and his Apprentice restrained her as she ran into their arms, allowing Ezio to kill her.
- Mirela: So dies another wretched Romani; is that what you are thinking, Assassin? Maybe your heart is filled with pity for me? Then leave me be, for I despise such charity. I took what was owed me, in spite of oppression, of hatred, of ignorance. I lived my own way, for myself!
- Ezio: Requiescat in pace.
Mirela Djuric, the Trickster, was killed by the Assassins.