Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ezio met his Apprentice.
- Apprentice: Ezio, good news.
- Ezio: Sì? (Yes?)
- Apprentice: Mirela was spotted here several moments ago purchasing various reagents and oils.
- Ezio: Such as?
- Apprentice: What did the man say… walnut oil, cardamom, datura…
- Ezio: Datura is a deadly poison, made from a flowering plant. Hm. I may be able to track her.
Ezio started his investigation.
- Apprentice: What is it, Mentor? What do you see?
- Ezio: The subtlest evidence of things that have been. A trace here, a wisp there. Signs and scents. My senses are more finely tuned than most. This way.
Ezio and his Apprentice followed the trail.
- Ezio: She has been here within the past few minutes.
- Apprentice: I will take cover, while you flush her out.
Ezio continued his way, but Mirela used a Thunder bomb to daze him.
- Ezio: Damnazione! (Damnit!)
Ezio gave chase to the Trickster, and his Apprentice restrained her as she ran into their arms, allowing Ezio to kill her.
- Mirela: So dies another wretched Romani; is that what you are thinking, Assassin? Maybe your heart is filled with pity for me? Then leave me be, for I despise such charity. I took what was owed me, in spite of oppression, of hatred, of ignorance. I lived my own way, for myself!
- Ezio: Requiescat in pace.
Mirela Djuric, the Trickster, was killed by the Assassins.