Ezio Auditore's Apprentice informed him of Lysistrata, a woman who was thought to be involved in the disappearance of several important men. With this in mind, both of the Assassins decided to follow her.
Ezio met his Apprentice in the Assassin Den.
- Apprentice: Merhaba (Hello) Mentor. In all your wanderings, have you heard the name Lysistrata?
- Ezio: The drama by Aristophanes?
- Apprentice: Not quite. She is a local actress named for the character in that play.
- Ezio: I have not.
- Apprentice: Will you walk with me? We have a small problem.
Ezio and his Apprentice walked together.
- Apprentice: We have been hearing rumors for some time now that paint Lysistrata in a very dangerous light. We fear she is responsible for the disappearance of several eminent men throughout the empire.
- Ezio: But you have no proof?
- Apprentice: Not yet. But today, we may. There she is. And she has company. I will tail her from the street. You take the rooftops. Take note of anything… suspicious.
- Ezio: Bene. (Good.)
Ezio and his Apprentice tailed Lysistrata and witnessed as she killed her companion. The Apprentice tried to strike at her from above.
- Lysistrata: Not today!
Lysistrata threw a smoke bomb and escaped.
- Apprentice: Mentor! She disappeared!
- Ezio: We can find her if we hurry.
Ezio and his Apprentice followed the trail, but only found more dead bodies.
- Apprentice: Forgive me, Mentor. I attacked too soon, with too much distance between us. I should have stopped that witch.
- Ezio: To live is to learn. Take this lesson to heart, and clear your mind. You will have another chance.
The Assassins confirmed Lysistrata's involvement in the disappearance of important men in Constantinople, but failed to assassinate her.