Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Spy Who Shunned Me|
Do not kill anyone.
- Guard 1: Did you happen to see that? We caught another of the Sultan's spies lurking about. A woman this time, disguised as a harlot of low birth.
- Guard 2: Sending his harem girls now, eh? It seems the Sultan is running out of skilled fighters. Where did you take her?
- Guard 1: Inside. Into the prisons. But she won't last long. Not with Shahkulu in charge.
Ezio made his way towards Dilara's cell, but came across a meeting between Manuel Palaiologos and Shahkulu first.
- Manuel: How soon before my soldiers are trained to use those guns?
- Shahkulu: A few weeks at most.
- Manuel: The Janissaries will know I have betrayed them by now. But do they have the resources for retribution?
- Shahkulu: Doubtful. The Sultan's battle with Selim commands most of their attention.
- Manuel: Ah! What the hell is that smell?
- Shahkulu: Apologies, Manuel. Some of these Ottoman prisoners are so... fragile.
- Manuel: Shahkulu, try to moderate your anger. I know the Sultan humiliated your people. But there is no need to spit on men who are beneath us.
Shahkulu turned to a guard and issued an order.
- Shahkulu: Hmm. You. Take the woman from the prison and bring her to the chapel.
- Guard 1: Shahkulu, I don't have the key.
- Shahkulu: Find it!
- Guard 1: Who has the key? You?
- Guard 2: I think Nikolos has it. He's on leave in the market.
- Guard 1: Hristé mou! (Christ!) I'd like to run that man through with a spear.
- Guard 2: Hey hey. Keep that to yourself, Entáxi (Okay)?
Ezio went to the market and retrieved the key, after which he returned to Dilara's cell.
- Dilara: You took your time.
- Ezio: You are welcome.
- Dilara: Aman Allahim! (Good God!) What is that?
- Ezio: Not everyone was taken prisoner.
- Dilara: Poor men. Allah sizi kutsasin. (God keep you.) That Turkmen renegade did this. Shahkulu. I'll kill him!
- Ezio: Wait!
Ezio freed Dilara from her prison cell, and she set of to kill Shahkulu, leaving him behind.
- The name of the memory is a reference to the 1977 Bond film, The Spy Who Loved Me.
- When viewed in Eagle Sense, Dilara will glow red, despite being an ally.