|The Slave Traders|
A rather psychotic slave trader has been spotted doing his rotten business in the heart of the city. Kill him.
1716 – 1722
Edward approached the slaver's location.
- Templar: Habitual delays. Shoddy craftsmanship. Penurious sums. I don't know why I bother bartering with you lot.
- Slave trader: 'Cause we're the only outfit stupid enough to treat with you Templars.
- Templar: Time is of the essence! What is taking so long?
Something's wrong here. I can feel it. We're not safe.
- Slave trader: Pipe down, you. We'll be done soon.
- Templar: Every minute we tarry is a waste of time and breath. Do hurry, won't you!
- Slave trader: Quiet.
Edward killed the slaver and escaped the area.
Edward completed the contract and received his payment.