Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Sixth Day|
While navigating the Lateran, Ezio caused an old painting to fall, creating a shortcut.
- Ezio: Now I can get back up here.
While jumping across several chandeliers, Ezio caused one of them to lower slightly, creating another shortcut.
- Ezio If I fall, that will aid me.
While jumping on to a platform of old floor, Ezio caused a plank to fall down, creating another shortcut.
- Ezio: That could help if I fall.
After reaching a large church room, Ezio realized that the shrine was blocked by a large gate.
- Ezio: Magnifico. (Magnificent.)
While navigating the room, Ezio caused a fragile pillar to collapse, creating a shortcut.
- Ezio: Perfect! A route up if I fall.
Ezio caused a chandelier to ram into a large cross. The cross fell over and destroyed the gate, gaining Ezio access to the shrine.
- Ezio: Amen.
Ezio retrieved a key and a Scroll of Romulus.
- This was the only Lair of Romulus that did not feature any Followers of Romulus.
- There were three Borgia flags available to find in the area.
- A Shrunken Head, one of the rarest trade objects required for the shop quest Exotica can be found in the room right from the shrine's door.