Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Silent Assist|
Following the Templars to Afghanistan, Arbaaz arrives in the middle of the battle between the Afghans and the Templars. Sensing an opportunity to keep the Templars busy, Arbaaz plots to help the Afghan forces from within the castle.
- Arbaaz: Herat... is there really another temple around here? The Afghans have not taken too kindly to the British occupying the Citadel. They are going to get picked off one by one out here... unless... If I could take down those towers and open that gate... Nothing like a little war to create a distraction.
Arbaaz infiltrated the Citadel.
- Guard: Don't concern yourself with any of the dead, just make sure the Afghans don't break through.
Arbaaz started traversing the Citadel wall.
- Guard: Keep them pinned down! No Afghan is to make it to the castle walls.
The Assassin reached the first tower.
- Arbaaz: If I could blow up the ammo cache, that would take out the tower. One of these guards must have the key...
Arbaaz managed to blow up the tower and escape to a different part of the Citadel.
- Arbaaz: Now the guards are looking for me. I have to be careful.
Arbaaz made his way inside.
- Arbaaz: Extinguishing those lamps should help me pass unseen.
Eventually Arbaaz encountered a cannon.
- Arbaaz: These cannons could prove useful.
The Assassin managed to take out another tower.
- Arbaaz: They weren't expecting that, were they?!
Finally, Arbaaz arrived at the Citadel's main gate.
- Arbaaz: I need to take out these guards before their reinforcements arrive...
Arbaaz Mir opened the Citadel's gate, allowing the Afghans to enter and keep the Templar forces occupied.
Assassin's Creed Chronicles memories