Ratonhnhaké:ton met Jefferson in a yard.
- Jefferson: All parts of the city are ready to rise up. At last we will bring down Washington. I trusted him absolutely when we fought the British. Strange that these few years later I would risk everything to bring him down.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Has everything been prepared for my signal?
- Jefferson: I have a man at the military district now. He'll know where the weaknesses are to be found.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: We will signal the beginning of the revolution and destroy their gunpowder all at one time.
- Officer: "For treasonous acts against King and country, these men are sentenced to a shameful death by firing squad." Let's get this over with. First one! ... Ready! Aim! Fire!
Ratonhnhaké:ton killed the firing squad and untied the spy.
- Godfrey: God damn you! You couldn't have gotten here a bit sooner?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: We must hurry to set off the explosion.
- Godfrey: Yes, well there's no easy way to get to the gunpowder. By my way of thinking, the best plan is to set that tower over there on fire then topple it onto the depot.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I will set the tower on fire. You set up those powder kegs at its base.
Ratonhnhaké:ton gave Godfrey a pistol and flew to the tower, killed the two guards atop it and knocked over its beacon to set it on fire. He then made a Leap of Faith to escape.
- Soldier 1: What's going on in there?
- Soldier 2: Spread out and find the traitors!
- Soldier 3: Fire!
- Soldier 4: Is there anybody in there?
Ratonhnhaké:ton found Godfrey in a shed.
- Godfrey: The powder is in place!
Ratonhnhaké:ton went to the tower's base and detonated the powder kegs with Bear Might, bringing the tower down on the fort.
The toppling of the fort's tower commenced the rebels' attack on Washington's palace.