Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Abstergo is on your trail again. Climb the Eiffel Tower to safety.
Abstergo initiated a server sweep, forcing the Helix initiate to evade and escape from one Helix server to another.
- Deacon: Bloody hellfire. Sorry to interrupt - you know - what was quite a poignant moment, but we've got more trouble. Bishop, are you there?
- Bishop: I hear it. You know what to do.
- Deacon: Opening a bridge now.
- Bishop: You know, Deacon. I think Abstergo are still riled up about your job last month.
- Deacon: Oh, you don't say. Okay, the bridge is open. Go.
- Bishop: You can't snoop around Abstergo's sequenced data without ruffling a few feathers, right?
- Deacon: Well, we didn't just snoop, did we? We stole their data, destroyed their Precursor samples, and what else... oh yeah, we melted a few of their servers.
- Bishop: That'll do it.
The Initiate approached the portal.
- Bishop: See you on the other side.
The Initiate jumped trough the portal, before coming out on the other side in the sewers of Paris.
- Bishop: Here we go again, back inside a mess of broken code. This time the portal is above you. A few hundred meters.
The Initiate climbed up from the sewer, finding themself at the base of the Eiffel Tower in occupied Paris in 1944.
- Bishop: Okay, as before, you can't linger. Unfinished memories are way too dangerous. You need to find a way out.
Avoiding spotlights from airships, the Initiate climbed onto the base of the Eiffel Tower.
- Bishop: I'll guide you as best I can.
A fighter plane shot at the Initiate, forcing them to climb on the inside of the tower. Avoiding the spotlights and planes, the initiate reached a machine gun. They used it to destroy one of the planes, before climbing onto an airship. The portal then appeared at the top of the tower.
- Bishop: There it is. Your way out. Hurry.
Aided by cargo cranes and elevators, the Initiate climbed further up the tower. Using another machine gun, they destroyed the remaining planes. The Initiate then climbed to the peak of the tower.
- Bishop: I don't want to alarm you, but the portal is highly unstable.
The portal closed.
- Bishop: Dammit. It's gone. Keep going. We can reopen it.
As the Initiate reached the peak of the tower, the portal reopened.
- Bishop: That should do it... You'll have to jump!
The Initiate leapt into the portal.
- Deacon: And... voíla. We're back.
- Bishop: Thanks, Deacon. Let's try and keep these transfers to a minimum, okay?
- Deacon: Hey, come off it, that is entirely up to your Initiate, my friend. I'm not the one leaving so many digital footprints around Paris you might confuse them for tiny dog pats.
- Bishop: Noted. We'll call you if we need you.
The Initiate managed to evade Abstergo's server sweep.