Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the memory. You may be looking for the Animi Avatar, the Renegade.
Do not let Janos lose more than half his health.
Having saved Dilara from her prison cell, Ezio Auditore was left alone as Dilara recklessly chased after Shahkulu. Deciding to follow her, Ezio made his way after her with the intention of assassinating the Renegade.
Ezio found Dilara once more.
- Ezio: You do not co-operate very well.
- Dilara: I am here to rescue my men, not make friends.
Ezio and Dilara observed Shahkulu.
- Ezio: That armor is too thick for bullets. I will have to get in close.
- Dilara: Janos. We have to help him.
While Shahkulu beat Janos, Ezio made his way to the chapel nearby. Climbing up to a cross, Ezio assassinated him from above.
- Ezio: Men who make a fetish out of murder, deserve no pity.
Still alive, despite being stabbed, Shahkulu choked Ezio while he delivered last rites. After the Assassin stabbed him in the shoulder to make him release his grip, the Templar then fought Ezio along with Byzantine accompaniment, however, despite this, Ezio overcame their advances and finally assassinated Shahkulu. Following this, Dilara checked over Janos.
- Janos: Sen chok yasha, Dilara. (Bless you, Dilara.)
- Dilara: Can you walk?
- Janos: Evet. (Yes.)
- Ezio: The rifles you brought. They should be destroyed.
- Dilara: Most of them don't actually work. But the gunpowder is real. We could not fake that.
- Ezio: Bene. (Good.) Keep out of sight until you hear the explosions. Then, you run.
- Dilara: Explosions? If you do that, all hell will break loose. You will panic the entire city.
- Ezio: Sì. (Yes.) I am counting on it.
- Dilara: And then what?
- Ezio: Then I find Manuel Palaiologos.
Ezio successfully saved Janos from Shahkulu, the Renegade, and killed the tyrant in the process. He then discussed the disposal of the rifles brought to Cappadocia with Dilara.
- Ezio stated before the fight that Shahkulu's armor was too strong for bullets, yet if Ezio shot him, he would lose health.
- If Ezio scared off all the civilians in the crowd before the memory started, Shahkulu could still be heard shouting at the crowd as if they were there.