Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Red Hospital|
- Altaïr: I've missed the humid winds of Tyre... Seems nothing much has changed around here. Except the number of soldiers around. So many now... Hamid, the keeper of Tyre, should be around here somewhere. He can help me find this hospital that Fajera spoke about.
Altaïr cautiously walked to where Hamid was stationed, so as not to alert any guards.
- Altaïr: Good day! I'm looking for Hamid, the carpet merchant.
- Hamid: Who's looking for him?
- Altaïr: Rafik, the silk merchant from Damascus, sent me to him.
- Hamid: Rafik, you say? Welcome then, I've been expecting you! It's not safe for an Assassin to wander the streets of Tyre these days.
- Altaïr: What's with all these soldiers? I haven't seen so many guards in Tyre in years.
- Hamid: It has to do with that hospital of theirs. Since they opened it again, they guard it like a treasure.
- Altaïr: Interesting, since I'm here about the hospital myself...
- Hamid: Are you now? Well, what about it?
- Altaïr: An entrance.
- Hamid: For that, we have to go there. Not together though. It's close to the docks, you can't miss it. Go, and use the rooftops: they're safer now.
Altaïr made for the rooftops and encountered two guards.
- Guard: Hold on! You're not going anywhere!
Altaïr killed the guards and continued on his way. As he navigated a decrepit building, he came across three more guards.
- Guard: Hey! What are you doing here? Shameless thief! I'll teach you a lesson! Nazim! Pull out your crossbow! We've got a thief in here!
Altaïr eliminated the guards and headed for his destination, before being impeded by a sewer system.
- Altaïr: A deep and deadly sewer... This won't be easy to pass! I'll have to move quickly in order to reach the other side of the building.
Altaïr successfully arrived at the other side of the building, but was stopped by an old man.
- Old Man: Wait! Who are you? This area is closed!
- Altaïr: I've got no time to explain! Let me pass!
- Old Man: Not in 1,000 years, Assassin! Guards! Arrest this man!
- Altaïr: You shouldn't... have done that!
Altaïr killed the guards and eventually met up with Hamid.
- Hamid: Find the one who is in charge of the hospital: Roland Napule. A wicked man, according to all the stories about this place...
- Altaïr: What stories?
- Hamid: They say he's been questioning people. It seems he's looking for something... We don't actually know, we've never been inside. We sent a man a few months ago, but he didn't return.
- Altaïr: How do I get in?
- Hamid: The drained fountain, there. It's usually close but... at this hour, a man goes there to clean it and make sure it's still locked. Get the key from him. Be careful, the way is dangerous after that. Good luck, Altaïr.
- Altaïr: Thank you, Hamid.
Altaïr pickpocketed the man.
- Altaïr: I've got the key. I must escape through the fountain, quickly!
Altaïr entered the fountain well and traversed the sewers until he came across two stranded guards.
- Guard 1: Well... How are we going to get out of here now?
- Guard 2: Why are you asking me? You lost that silly raft!
- Guard 1: I did what!? I told you to firmly tie the rope to that pole!
- Guard 2: If that rope wasn't rotten maybe I could have done it better!
- Guard 1: Of course... So it's my fault that it was rotten and you didn't see that! Stop this nonsense and think clearly for a moment! We need to find a way to get out of this rat-infested place.
One of the guards noticed Altaïr.
- Guard 2: Hey! Who are you!?! How did you get in here?
- Altaïr: I'm here to help you get out!
The second guard turned back to his companion.
- Guard 2: Finding a funny guy in the sewers is your fault also! You volunteered us for this!
- Guard 1: Well... I agree, this is my fault. What do you propose we do?
- Guard 2: Kill the funny one, what else?
- Guard 1: Good plan!
- Altaïr: It seems the good doctor knows of this entry into his hospital.
Altaïr exited the sewers and entered the hospital. He attempted to cross a rafter, but it broke underneath him, causing him to fall and alerting the guards.
- Guard: An intruder?! Kill him!
After killing the guards in the room, a gate opened, allowing more guards to enter.
- Guard: An Assassin? Attack him at once!
Disposing of the guards, Altaïr noticed moving platforms that he could use to continue.
- Altaïr: Perfect timing on these platforms! That's the way!
Altaïr successfully navigated the platforms and killed two crossbowmen, alerting more guards in the next room.
- Guard: You'll never get out alive! Aim your crossbows!
Altaïr defeated the guards and climbed to the second floor.
- Altaïr: Those floor buttons must be activated somehow...
Altaïr pushed the metal crates onto the buttons below, opening a gate. He continued on through the rafters, until he found a tar-filled jar.
- Altaïr: Hmm... That tar is highly flammable...
Altaïr picked up torches and threw them into the tar, killing some of the guards.
- Guard 1: Hey! What's going on?
- Guard 2: Firas? Are you okay?
Altaïr killed the remaining guards, allowing him access into the next room, where he found a guard locked inside a cage.
- Caged Guard: I will kill you! Just let me out!
Altaïr ignored the guard and climbed to the top of the room, where he found a lever. He pulled the lever, opening a door next to the caged guard.
- Altaïr: Hmm... This might open a secret passage...
Upon opening the secret passage, the cage around the guard lifted, freeing him. Altaïr killed the guard and used the secret passage.
- Altaïr: What's this? A secret Templar crypt?
After defeating the guards in the crypt, Altaïr looked around the room.
- Altaïr: There's something wrong with these coffins anyway...
Altaïr pushed several of the coffins back into their holes. Upon pushing one of them, a guard popped out.
- Altaïr: What the...
Altaïr killed the guard and continued to push the coffins, finally activating a lift at the end of the room. Altaïr used the lift and arrived in the room occupied by Roland and his guards.
- Roland: Ask him again. He must know where the key is!
- Guard: Yes, my lord!
Roland noticed Altaïr.
- Roland: Don't let the intruder live! Kill him now!
Altaïr killed the guards and followed Roland to the rafters.
- Altaïr: End of the road, Templar!
- Roland: I'll see you in hell, Assassin!
Altaïr assassinated Roland and freed his captive.
- Captive: Who... Who's there?! Stay away!
- Altaïr: Old man, I'm not who you think I am. I'm one of the Assassins. I am looking for something that is in the care of the Templars.
- Captive: How do I know you are speaking the truth?
- Altaïr: I... Indeed, there is nothing that I can do to prove that I am who I say I am.
- Captive: Oh, but there is. Come closer. Give me your left hand. You have a hidden blade, Assassin. You are speaking the truth. You seem to be warm enough to be alive. And you being here tells me what you seek. The Chalice!
- Altaïr: Yes, old man. I seek the Chalice. You've been to the desert temple, you have one of the keys. I need it.
- Captive: I know you do, young man. The key is yours. One more thing. The Templars found out about the entry that these keys open. Lord Basilisk already has one of them. I was brought here so that they could take the second one. But I'll give it to you.
Altaïr received the second key and proceeded to Jerusalem.
- Altaïr's line "Hmm... that tar is highly flammable" is spoken by a voice actor for generic Crusaders. This is one of several curious cases throughout the game where a character's line is spoken by an incorrect voice actor.
Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles Memories
|Coming Home - The Hunt Begins - The Dancer - The Red Hospital - The Hidden Party - Kill the Killers - Temple of Sand - Great Angry Wall - Flow of Poison - The Running Wind - The Chalice - Snake Heart - Always an End|