|The Quest Begins|
- Sleeman: Hamid... What do you know about the Koh-I-Noor? Is it a power source? Enough, Alexander. He is no good to me dead.
- Alexander: He's no good to us alive either, if you ask me. Let's put the bloody stone in the box, see what happens.
- Sleeman: I suppose you're right.
- Alexander: Good. Can we get back to the temple, now?
- Sleeman: Yes. Let him rot. We'll come back tomorrow and see if he's more... cooperative.
Arbaaz made his way towards the outpost.
- Arbaaz: I'll never get past that checkpoint looking like myself. I need a disguise.
Having found a disguise, Arbaaz made his way past the Templar checkpoint.
- Arbaaz: No need for the disguise now I'm through. I need to reach Hamid and it won't work where I'm heading.
Eventually, he managed to reach Hamid, although several alarm bells started ringing.
- Guard: Don't move!
- Guard: We have you surrounded!
Arbaaz defeated the guards and freed Hamid from his chains.
- Arbaaz: Good to see you, my friend...
- Hamid: Thank you, my friend.
- Arbaaz: You're a tough beast, you know that? Who took you? What did they want?
- Hamid: It was Major William Sleeman, he was asking about the Koh-I-Noor. He wasn't alone. Alexander Burnes was with him. You've heard of him, I assume?
- Arbaaz: By reputation only; he has killed many of our brothers. You are lucky to be alive.
- Hamid: Luck has nothing to do with it, brother. Unfortunately, Sleeman took the Koh-I-Noor.
- Arbaaz: You lost my jewel?
- Hamid: Something big is happening, Arbaaz. They talked about a box... and using the Koh-I-Noor to power it. It may be Ezio Auditore's box that the Brotherhood lost long ago.
- Arbaaz: So you want me to steal the jewel back, and that box?
- Hamid: Yes. Go to their new outpost. You'll find them, and I hope, the entrance to a secret place I've been suspecting for a while. A Precursor site, maybe underneath the palace.
- Arbaaz: Interesting... I'll take care of it. Stay out of sight, my friend!
Arbaaz left for the outpost.
- Arbaaz: I need to find this Major Sleeman, he can't be far.
- Sleeman: I need to talk with you about the security arrangements, Sergeant. Follow me.
- Arbaaz: There he is. I need to stay on his tail, see where he heads.
- Sleeman: Make sure the men are properly rested. Too many seem to be lacking concentration. This side of the palace is exposed - we need to make sure that no one can scale these walls. I don't want to hear your excuses, Sergeant... I want it done. No one other than Captain Burnes is to be allowed through the entrance once the doors are closed... Is that clear?
They reached the entrance to the underground site.
- Sleeman: Guard this entrance with your lives. There are Assassins in the area. They will eventually find this place, so keep your eyes open.
- Guard: The Major has ordered us to seal this entrance. Take the handle from the wheel and guard it with your life.
- Guard: Yes sir.
- Arbaaz: That must be the entrance to the Precursor site. I need to get that handle back.
Arbaaz managed to retrieve the handle.
- Arbaaz: I have the handle, now to open that entrance.
Arbaaz opened the massive doors.
- Guard: It must be the Assassin! Fire!
Despite the fire from the Puckle gun, Arbaaz made it into the Precursor site.
Arbaaz Mir freed Hamid, and gained access to the Precursor site.
Assassin's Creed Chronicles memories