This eager young man claims he is an Assassin. Show him true skill by beating him in a race.
Citizen recruitment mission
Ezio met a man who claimed to be an Assassin in training. The man challenged Ezio to a race, which Ezio accepted.
Ezio walked past a man.
- Yerman: Assassin!
Ezio stopped and spoke with the man.
- Yerman: You have nothing to fear, efendi (friend)! Your identity is safe with me!
- Ezio: Oh, thank heavens for that.
- Yerman: Forgive my brash introduction, but I am an Assassin in training myself. I am strong, fast and... quite a hit with the ladies.
- Ezio: That is a start.
- Yerman: How about a race, eh? I will prove to you my skill. Say... to that spot there?
- Ezio: Well, I could spare a few moments.
- Yerman: All right, go!
Ezio and the Yerman started their race.
- Yerman: I told you I was good!
Here we go!
Did you see that?
Ezio won the race.
- Yerman: You are good, old man!
- Ezio: You have some natural talent yourself.
A woman walked up to them.
- Ela: Yerman? Who is this?
- Yerman: Ah! Ela! Come! Meet my new Mentor. I told you I was an Assassin, my love. And to think you ever doubted me.
- Ela: Merhaba, efendim. (Hello, sir.)
- Yerman: We were just taking the air, Ela, and... discussing tactics and such, no?
- Ezio: No. We were discussing when your training would begin. Sunrise, every day, Galata tower. Understood?
- Yerman: Ah... evet (yes). Of course, Mentor.
Ezio beat Yerman in the race, and accepted him into the ranks of the Assassins.