A man has been arrested for stealing food. Show him some mercy.
Pickpocket the guard to retrieve the key.
Ezio Auditore was looking to recruit new apprentices into the Assassin Order when he found a civilian, who, after stealing some fruit from a vendor, had been imprisoned inside a wooden cage by the Golden Horn.
After the Assassins managed to successfully recapture their den, Ezio returned to Yusuf.
- Ezio: How did we do?
- Yusuf: We have won today and recovered our den. But we lost a few friends in this fight.
- Ezio: So much death for so little gain.
- Yusuf: You have some experience recruiting new Assassins, do you not?
- Ezio: More than a little.
- Yusuf: The people here are quite sick of these Templar attacks. Can you turn on your charms and find us a few more recruits?
- Ezio: Sì. (Yes.) But THIS den will not do for training. Not this soon.
- Yusuf: A good point. Speak with one of my men in Galata after you have finished. He can help you begin their training.
Ezio headed out in search for willing citizens and was called over by a civilian locked up near to the docks.
- Civilian: Are you a compassionate man, efendim (sir)? Can you help me? That I stole fruit from a vendor, I will not deny. But only because my hunger has trumped my honesty. Bring me the key to these chains, and I will repay you tenfold.
- Ezio: Wait right here.
- Civilian: Obviously...
Ezio came back to the civilian with the key.
- Civilian: You humble me, efendim (sir). I will return to the merchant I robbed and show him the same kindness.
- Ezio: After you have cleared your conscience, amico (friend), consider joining our cause. To be an honest man, one needs honest work.
- Civilian: I would be honored. Sagolun. (Thank you).
Ezio gained his first apprentice in Constantinople.
- If Ottomans were to attack the guard, it would count against synchronization.