Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Plantation Master|
A plantation master in the north field is known to be an unusually cruel and sadistic slave trader. Kill him.
1716 – 1722
- Master: Caught filching the very produce you've been charged to gather! Damn you, brutes.
- Slave 1: No disrespect, sir!
- Master: By God, I'll sweeten you, boy. I'll sweeten you good and proper!
- Slave 2: Please, sir. I meant nothing by it.
- Master: Cast your eyes off me, cur. I'll not be stared at by the likes of you.
- Slave 2: Good, keep you, sir.
- Master: What shall we do with you lot, eh? What indeed?
- Slave 1: Begging your pardon.
Edward killed the plantation master and escaped the area.
Edward completed the contract and received his payment.