Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Machiavelli: Where have you been?
- Ezio: We all have our secrets.
- Machiavelli: I took the liberty of setting up a means of communication with your recruits. We send orders via carrier pigeon.
- Ezio: Thank you, Machiavelli.
- La Volpe: Bartolomeo sends his apologies. The French have doubled their assault.
- Ezio: Claudia.
- Claudia: Ezio.
- Ezio: Alright. I have a plan to deal with the Borgia.
- Machiavelli: We can either go after supplies or Cesare's followers.
- Ezio: My plan is to attack both. If we cut off his funds, Cesare will lose his army and return without his men. So, I ask you, where does he get his money? Volpe?
- La Volpe: Agostino Chigi is the Pope's money-lender, but Cesare does business with someone else. As of now, all we know is that he is called The Banker.
- Claudia: I know someone who owes The Banker money. Senator Egidio Troche comes in all the time and complains.
- Ezio: Bene. (Good.) I will follow up on that lead.
- Machiavelli: French soldiers are guarding the road back into the Castello. Once Cesare arrives, you will never get to him.
- Ezio: I intend to kill the French general. With him dead, Bartolomeo will have the Frenchmen on the defensive and they will abandon their posts on the bridge.
- Caterina: Even with those troops gone, the Papal Guard will continue to protect the inner gate.
- La Volpe: There is a side entrance. Lucrezia's latest plaything, Pietro, has a key.
- Ezio: He was at the Castello.
- La Volpe: Come see me later. I will have my thieves ascertain his location.
As the meeting came to an end, Ezio left the Assassin headquarters. Outside, he met again with Caterina, who was mounted upon a horse.
- Ezio: Where are you going?
- Caterina: I am of no use to anyone without Forlì. I leave to be with my children and await the restoration of my lands.
- Ezio: I wish you would stay.
- Caterina: You are the leader of the Assassins now. Unite them, Ezio Auditore and take back Roma.
Caterina began to ride off. As she did, she raised an arm into the air.
- Caterina: Vittoria agli Assassini! (Victory to the Assassins!)
Ezio repeated the phrase as she reached the bridge in front of her, before turning around to depart.
- Ezio: Vittoria agli Assassini. (Victory to the Assassins.)
Assassin recruits could be sent on missions to gain experience, while a plan had been formulated for the Borgia's downfall, despite Caterina leaving for Forlì.