|The Parting of the Blue Sea|
Help Jefferson and his men to safety.
- Franklin: Thank god you're here! The rebels saw their chance when we drew Washington to the docks. They are attacking the pyramid!
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Their escape is cut off. They will be cut to ribbons. I must get down there!
Ratonhnhaké:ton made his way into the fortress courtyard to aid Jefferson. He noticed Jefferson was about to be shot by a firing squad and used his new power to dispose of the gunmen. Jefferson noticed Ratonhnhaké:ton's unique ability and called to him.
- Jefferson: You! Can you perform such a feat again? Washington has us completely surrounded.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I will hold off any reinforcements! You fight your way back to the main gate.
- Jefferson: Fall back men! Fall back!
As Jefferson and his men attempted to retreat, he took notice of Bluecoat snipers trying to shoot them.
- Jefferson: Bluecoats firing from above. Take them out!
They're firing down on us! Take those men out!
Stop those men up there!
After Ratonhnhaké:ton dispatched the snipers, more guards entered the courtyard.
- Jefferson: Destroy the gates to cut them off!
Cut off their reinforcements! Destroy the gates!
They just keep coming! Bring down those gates!
Ratonhnhaké:ton destroyed two of the gates with Bear Might. By doing so, the foundation shook, alerting Washington of a disturbance whilst in his throne room.
- Washington: What is this disturbance?
- Bluecoat: Your Highness. Some of the people are attacking the pyramid.
- Washington: People. Attacking. ... I am the people.
- Bluecoat: Yes, my Liege.
- Washington: I am the people. I have given myself to the cause of freedom. Do they not see? I have sacrificed my entire life for them. Defeated the English! Gave them liberty! Me! And yet still they rebel! This is madness.
- Bluecoat: You are our beacon, Your Highness.
The foundation continued to shake as Ratonhnhaké:ton destroyed another gate. After ensuring that no more Bluecoats would arrive, Ratonhnhaké:ton destroyed the front gate, allowing Jefferson and his men to retreat.
- Jefferson: You've saved my men. We must all scatter and disappear into the city. Who are you?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Ratonhnhaké:ton.
- Jefferson: A pleasure, sir. We will meet later and plan our next move.
Ratonhnhaké:ton rescued Jefferson and his men.
- The title of the mission and the Pyramid are references to the Biblical story of Moses, known for parting of the Red Sea during the Exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.