|The Morning After|
The courtesan will identify the men who poisoned her. Punish them.
Complete the mission in under 400 seconds.
1500 – 1503
A courtesan told Ezio Auditore that she entertained Bavarian ambassadors last night, and she believed they had poisoned her. She asked Ezio to follow her to the ambassadors.
- Courtesan: Ezio, I entertained Bavarese (Bavarian) ambassadors last night. They must have...poisoned me. How? We drank from the same cup! I don't remember what happened next. Come. We must find them.
Ezio followed the courtesan to the first man.
- Courtesan: Him! He was there!
- Ambassador 1: What are you pointing at, puttana (whore?)
Ezio fought him and knocked him out.
- Courtesan: Wait...was it him? He looks familiar...but...not matter. Come. I will find another.
Ezio followed the courtesan to the second man.
- Courtesan: You! You poisoned me!
- Ambassador 2: What?
Ezio fought the second man and knocked him out too.
- Courtesan: I remember his name. Gisbert. Or is it George? Follow me.
Ezio followed the courtesan to the third man.
- Courtesan: Him! Get him!
- Ambassador 3: What is this?
Ezio fought the third ambassador and two other men and after they were knocked out, talked to the courtesan.
- Courtesan: Grazie (Thank you) Ezio, I'm sure at least two of them were there last night.
- Ezio: Buona fortuna (Good luck), and stay out of wine, Madonna (Madame.)
Ezio beat up the ambassadors.